Location of North New York Liberation Contact

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Location of North New York Liberation Contact
3 years ago#1
Where the hell is she??? I've ran all over north new york and im stumped -_- Of course there's no view points cuz Ubisoft hates us
3 years ago#2
Bump
3 years ago#3
Bumpity Bump bump
3 years ago#4
yeah i was just looking for the spot also....for an hour....then i said F it going to gamefaqs.
3 years ago#5
GateCaptain posted...
yeah i was just looking for the spot also....for an hour....then i said F it going to gamefaqs.

and yet here you are, not helping him.
---
My power is discombobulatingly devastating, I could feel his facial tissue collapse under my force. Its ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.
3 years ago#6
VanDam posted...
GateCaptain posted...

and yet here you are, not helping him.

Didn't say i found it Said i was going to gamefaqs after looking for an hour. And now look whos not helping....Both of us.
3 years ago#7
It's in the top left corner area. Check the houses there.
---
If you are interested in an ES Roleplay story go to the board in my quote
3 years ago#8
Find the western wall near the north, then follow it north until it curves around. She should be standing right outside the entrance to the closest house. Took me an hour to find her, myself. Just found her following the comment before me.
3 years ago#9
a pic would be awsome...cause i cant find her even with your instructions lol
3 years ago#10
follow the furthest west road out of the west side of ny going north. she is leaning against one of the 1st buildings you come to on the right.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Location of North New York Liberation Contact

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived