Return to Brewery?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Return to Brewery?

User Info: Aremihc

Aremihc
4 years ago#1
So, fought all the champions, now it says return to the Brewery, but it's not on the map. I haven't done the other Brawler challenges such as kill with every weapon, etc. Is that the issue?
By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.--Socrates--

User Info: GTRagnarok

GTRagnarok
4 years ago#2
It's one of the many "missing icons" glitches. The Brewery is on the east side of Boston. You need to find the person on the south side of it.

http://i.imgur.com/03Y2A.jpg
Alienware M17x R4 | i7-3720QM | 2GB 7970M | 16GB DDR3-1600 | 128GB Samsung PM830 mSATA SSD

User Info: Aremihc

Aremihc
4 years ago#3
Thanks!
By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.--Socrates--

User Info: LunarF0x

LunarF0x
4 years ago#4
Glad you found it, going to post a video I made with the location in case anyone else stumbles onto this thread. www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG0IqI0FwAI
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Return to Brewery?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived