Liberation Stuck at 71% (Boston North)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Liberation Stuck at 71% (Boston North)

User Info: echofactor86

echofactor86
4 years ago#1
Anyone else got this issue? There are no more Liberation missions on the map and the area is disputed. Also, whenever I visit Duncan Little he doesn't have anything to say. Can't even press B to talk to him.

Sigh.

User Info: catsimboy

catsimboy
4 years ago#2
A lot of the Liberation missions don't show on the map so you have to scour the disrict looking for them, the North boston ones are guys stuck in stocks.
I should not walk so a child may live.----http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Catsimboy

User Info: ShinRaKnight

ShinRaKnight
4 years ago#3
Go to the Northwest.

The Vantage points don't reveal the entire map when synced. Some of the map is still hidden. If the icon is in part of the hidden map it will not show up.
GT- Abyssal Shift
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShinRaKnight

User Info: Arctic_Sunrise

Arctic_Sunrise
4 years ago#4
I had this same problem. There is a civilian rescue that doesn't show up. Go to the northeast harbourmaster and you'll see a red restricted area on your radar. Go there and you'll have some guards to kill and a civilian in stocks to rescue. Once done, you'll get a Liberation Mission from Duncan.
"I love finding threads like these, it's like walking outside and finding the city's been bombed while you were sleeping." - Blighboy

User Info: glencurran

glencurran
4 years ago#5
I had this problem aswell but did some exploring and up the very top of the district by the docks is a small restricted area, if you climb onto a building over looking this area you get the final liberation mission to free a hostage.

Once you do this you get told to go back and speak to the contact to get the next mission.
Hope this helps
XBL GT glendalf

User Info: Xenogirl08

Xenogirl08
4 years ago#6
I finally find the guy and I can't interact with him to free him. Jesus Christ this is frustrating.
"Hey, would you say... that I became a hero?" - Zack Fair, Crisis Core

User Info: Arctic_Sunrise

Arctic_Sunrise
4 years ago#7
Xenogirl08 posted...
I finally find the guy and I can't interact with him to free him. Jesus Christ this is frustrating.

Have you killed all the mercenaries near him? They can be skittish.
"I love finding threads like these, it's like walking outside and finding the city's been bombed while you were sleeping." - Blighboy

User Info: TooL1915

TooL1915
4 years ago#8
Even after liberating all of Boston it will still pop up with a message telling you to look for those white icons to liberate areas and to get assassins for some reason...
Remember ---- Be proactive never reactive

User Info: ihail1717

ihail1717
4 years ago#9
Arctic_Sunrise posted...
I had this same problem. There is a civilian rescue that doesn't show up. Go to the northeast harbourmaster and you'll see a red restricted area on your radar. Go there and you'll have some guards to kill and a civilian in stocks to rescue. Once done, you'll get a Liberation Mission from Duncan.

Thanks Arctic! Annoying this didn't show up on the map. Looks like that day 1 patch didn't fix everything!

User Info: theacespades666

theacespades666
4 years ago#10
I was stuck as well, went to the northeast and found the area that everyone mentioned. Defeated all the guards and freed the prisoner and it says i'm still at 71%. Is my game glitched or is there another hidden liberation i need to run around to find?
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Liberation Stuck at 71% (Boston North)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived