Liberation Stuck at 71% (Boston North)

#1echofactor86Posted 11/2/2012 3:56:50 PM
Anyone else got this issue? There are no more Liberation missions on the map and the area is disputed. Also, whenever I visit Duncan Little he doesn't have anything to say. Can't even press B to talk to him.

Sigh.
#2catsimboyPosted 11/2/2012 3:58:05 PM
A lot of the Liberation missions don't show on the map so you have to scour the disrict looking for them, the North boston ones are guys stuck in stocks.
---
I should not walk so a child may live.----http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Catsimboy
#3ShinRaKnightPosted 11/2/2012 3:58:12 PM
Go to the Northwest.

The Vantage points don't reveal the entire map when synced. Some of the map is still hidden. If the icon is in part of the hidden map it will not show up.
---
GT- Abyssal Shift
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShinRaKnight
#4Arctic_SunrisePosted 11/2/2012 4:00:09 PM
I had this same problem. There is a civilian rescue that doesn't show up. Go to the northeast harbourmaster and you'll see a red restricted area on your radar. Go there and you'll have some guards to kill and a civilian in stocks to rescue. Once done, you'll get a Liberation Mission from Duncan.
---
"I love finding threads like these, it's like walking outside and finding the city's been bombed while you were sleeping." - Blighboy
#5glencurranPosted 11/2/2012 4:00:55 PM
I had this problem aswell but did some exploring and up the very top of the district by the docks is a small restricted area, if you climb onto a building over looking this area you get the final liberation mission to free a hostage.

Once you do this you get told to go back and speak to the contact to get the next mission.
Hope this helps
---
XBL GT glendalf
#6Xenogirl08Posted 11/2/2012 4:48:15 PM
I finally find the guy and I can't interact with him to free him. Jesus Christ this is frustrating.
---
"Hey, would you say... that I became a hero?" - Zack Fair, Crisis Core
#7Arctic_SunrisePosted 11/2/2012 4:48:42 PM
Xenogirl08 posted...
I finally find the guy and I can't interact with him to free him. Jesus Christ this is frustrating.

Have you killed all the mercenaries near him? They can be skittish.
---
"I love finding threads like these, it's like walking outside and finding the city's been bombed while you were sleeping." - Blighboy
#8TooL1915Posted 11/2/2012 5:57:00 PM
Even after liberating all of Boston it will still pop up with a message telling you to look for those white icons to liberate areas and to get assassins for some reason...
---
Remember ---- Be proactive never reactive
#9ihail1717Posted 11/4/2012 5:41:25 PM
Arctic_Sunrise posted...
I had this same problem. There is a civilian rescue that doesn't show up. Go to the northeast harbourmaster and you'll see a red restricted area on your radar. Go there and you'll have some guards to kill and a civilian in stocks to rescue. Once done, you'll get a Liberation Mission from Duncan.

Thanks Arctic! Annoying this didn't show up on the map. Looks like that day 1 patch didn't fix everything!
#10theacespades666Posted 11/6/2012 10:11:01 PM
I was stuck as well, went to the northeast and found the area that everyone mentioned. Defeated all the guards and freed the prisoner and it says i'm still at 71%. Is my game glitched or is there another hidden liberation i need to run around to find?