This is absolutely pathetic.

#1GrenpaPosted 11/2/2012 6:00:00 PM
I'm never buying a Ubisoft game again, I buy a product and I can't access half the game because they're too stupid to figure out their poorly run servers, I don't get to play on my weekend up? Plus the single player as a glitch-filled sack of garbage that lacked in every way from past installments. Absolute crap.
#2NovotinePosted 11/2/2012 6:00:42 PM
calm down kid
#3SkytheWiz1Posted 11/2/2012 6:02:01 PM
Can't agree with the SP; as frustrating as it is at times, it's fun.

However, MP - the sole reason my friend and I purchased the game as opposed to renting it - hasn't let me even get into the tutorial yet.

I'm glad Ubi already announced they're ruining Splinter Cell by taking out Ironside; they no longer have a series that I'm interested in purchasing.
---
Pretend there are awe-inspiring lyrics
or oh-so-hilarious quotations here, please.
#4italics560Posted 11/2/2012 6:03:15 PM
All this game needs is one massive patch, which I'm sure they're working on, to be just right.
---
"WE ARE THE SONS OF TROY WE WILL NEVER KNEEL, Orlando what the **** man".
#5Grenpa(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 6:03:47 PM
Novotine posted...
calm down kid

What a completely irrelevant and idiotic comment, I think you're the kid here chief.
#6assassin2568Posted 11/2/2012 6:04:49 PM
Novotine posted...
calm down kid

this
---
Our little group has always been, and always will until the end.
#7Grenpa(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 6:05:52 PM
italics560 posted...
All this game needs is one massive patch, which I'm sure they're working on, to be just right.

People should have to wait on a patch to play MP period, if it were to patch a minor glitch that's one thing, but numerous people can't even play MP? It's ridiculous.
#8SkytheWiz1Posted 11/2/2012 6:06:42 PM
italics560 posted...

Actually, the MP shouldn't need a patch. THAT should have been a day one patch, if not fixed before release.

Like I said, I can handle the SP glitches. I'll get over them. But I've yet to load up the tutorial because of the constant freezing during loading.
---
Pretend there are awe-inspiring lyrics
or oh-so-hilarious quotations here, please.
#9Grenpa(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 6:08:23 PM
assassin2568 posted...
Novotine posted...
calm down kid

this

I'm completely calm, maybe when you live in the real world and have to buy things for yourself, you'll realize that when you drop 60$ on something that's unsatisfactory, you have a right to be peeved.
#10BTzzPosted 11/2/2012 6:09:46 PM
I don't think you can really defend a game that freezes on the start menu. Really, saying 'they'll patch it' isn't a viable excuse for something like that. It shouldn't be that way in the first place.
---
Xbox GT: Ian Bits