This is absolutely pathetic.

#21ColtonBanginPosted 11/2/2012 6:32:57 PM
AC has a HUGE fanbase and for them to release a game as sloppy as this one is very aggravating. The other games ran perfect, but this one needs some work. I'm sure after a much needed update it will be an amazing game, but until then I'm not going to play it and just save myself the headache.

On another note, I wish they didn't change the controls in this game. The controls from the previous AC games worked just fine, these just feel too different.
#22Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 11/2/2012 6:39:41 PM
I paid just as much as you for this game, mate. I'm not frustrated. Coding and design is an art, not a science. Mistakes happen. This CLEARLY wasn't the case when they were testing and developing - do you REALLY think they'd intentionally release a game like this? That's an asinine and naive assumption. What it boils down to is you expect perfection, and are impatient. Trust me, they don't WANT this to be happening right now.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am.
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers - any game, any gamer! Love games? So do we.
#23Ghengi5Tr0nPosted 11/2/2012 6:43:05 PM
Maybe if you were a smart consumer you would look into the product you're buying. If $60 is breaking your bank then maybe you shouldn't be spending the money. How many lawns did you have to cut to save up that money?
---
"Walk through the flames with me until I'm free and from life departed piss on my dead skin, you broken hearted"
#24Crimsin_GibletPosted 11/2/2012 6:44:32 PM
AC has a HUGE fanbase and for them to release a game as sloppy as this one is very aggravating. The other games ran perfect, but this one needs some work. I'm sure after a much needed update it will be an amazing game, but until then I'm not going to play it and just save myself the headache.

On another note, I wish they didn't change the controls in this game. The controls from the previous AC games worked just fine, these just feel too different.

But if they didn't change the controls it would be too much of the same, and combat was so easy in the other AC titles, it was really fun to watch mind you; I could stand in a town square and take on like 15 guards at a time though, just using counters and toe crunches.
---
"Some men just want to watch the world burn."
#25bluehat94Posted 11/2/2012 6:44:34 PM
I don't think I could possibly disagree with you more on the SP TC.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#26abbeldydooPosted 11/2/2012 6:50:16 PM
Grenpa posted...
italics560 posted...
All this game needs is one massive patch, which I'm sure they're working on, to be just right.

People should have to wait on a patch to play MP period,.

---
Don't mod me bro!
#27CyhortI82Posted 11/2/2012 9:42:42 PM
It's kinda fun watching kids learn about real life. I hope he tries to sue. It'll be hilarious.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#28Nohawkkid008Posted 11/2/2012 9:55:38 PM
I'm able to play the multiplayer fine. I don't know why everyone is whining that it's not loading.
#29Cactus11Posted 11/2/2012 9:57:35 PM
Grenpa posted...
Novotine posted...
calm down kid

What a completely irrelevant and idiotic comment, I think you're the kid here chief.

Actually, he wasn't that far off. I played quite a few hours of MP just yesterday and enjoyed myself. They're having an issue, most game companies have some kind of server issues when big games launch...that's just a fact. You're overreacting and it's hysterically bad.
---
drointhewind :Now before I start I am not a sexist, I own a wife
#30MidgardDragon99Posted 11/2/2012 10:12:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]