So.. who else hates connor?

#1fatdonnaePosted 11/3/2012 12:54:43 AM
He is by far the worst protagonist of all of the AC games. I wish he had died.
#2MoonTaLooPosted 11/3/2012 12:55:17 AM
This thread already exists.
#3haterstotheleftPosted 11/3/2012 12:55:20 AM
He's better than Altair.
#4xstrudelPosted 11/3/2012 12:58:05 AM
haterstotheleft posted...
He's better than Altair.

lolno
---
There was this one time the Turians tried to wipe out our entire race. That was fun.
#5awsomemanspiffPosted 11/3/2012 1:08:11 AM
they are kinda hard to compare when all three of them are completely different in character.

altair: the born into assassins assassin.

Ezio: the suave ladys man set on revenge but later come to realize what his purpose is.

Connor: the man out for revenge and freedom.
---
Favorite shows:Arrested development and firefly.
If you're a Christian you're cool. If you're not you're still cool I don't care.
#6SalOmegaPosted 11/3/2012 1:10:50 AM
Eh, I don't hate the guy but I do believe he is hopelessly naive. His answer to just about everything is "Oh let him go, if we just kill him he won't learn anything." I like his father's "Tell me what I want then kill you anyway" way about things even less but I still prefer a little realism instead of Connor's hopeful optimism. -shrug-
---
"This is what happens when you spend too much time hugging things, Sire." -Gnarl
#7ALLENO31Posted 11/3/2012 1:52:35 AM
yes
---
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s464/ALLENO31/churchsign.jpg
#8StaticPenguinPosted 11/3/2012 2:03:43 AM
xstrudel posted...
haterstotheleft posted...
He's better than Altair.

lolno

Altair was pretty boring in AC1. Revelations made him cooler.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#9lastfirstbornPosted 11/3/2012 2:14:08 AM
I feel like they're setting it up for more sequels like with Ezio. Altair started off brash, and while he only saw one other sequel game (on psp) we see over the course of his life how he ends up.

Same for Ezio, he was a playboy loudmouth that didn't have many cares in the world at first. But by the end of his story, he's pretty amazing. And after several games and a few videos we see a lot of growth in him.

Connor is likely going to be the same way, though maybe they'll mix up his ending and make things darker (at the end of his entire life I mean). I haven't beaten the game yet so I dunno, but it seems there's room for him to be an optimist, a neutral party, a cold killer, and then finally come to support the Brotherhood in every way. I don't know if the Templars will let him take as many strides as Ezio before wiping their numbers down (before Desmond's time) but hey.

Agreed OP, I find myself smirking and almost groaning at some of Connor's ideals. At the same time, I like him.
---
Don't smile much. Don't smile ever. But if I did, this would be it. -The Punisher
Anonymity breeds stupidity.
#10guildclawsPosted 11/3/2012 2:23:09 AM
No but after SPOILER.

he changes his Hair to a disgusting Mohawk and keep his Hood down yes.
More topics from this board...
Nine men's morris problemNairel227/22 12:34PM