So.. who else hates connor?

#11BirthOfDeoxys17Posted 11/3/2012 2:43:57 AM
I hate his voice actor. Guy sounds like he couldn't possibly care less about what he's doing.
#12furball_Posted 11/3/2012 3:13:37 AM
i cant say the same, yes hes a whole different kettle of fish to ezio but hes not bad. he still seeks the same thing, peace freedom and justice. i think this is the series getting back to being serious and showing the darker, more realistic side of war. the lines are not clear cut, good and evil share many similarities and in saving one thing we may well condemn another. I like connor, i feel for him. he didnt want the brotherhood, he was chosen for it. just a pawn for the precurser race to line things up for desmond. at least so far. i really hope we see more of him
---
"If it has wheels he can drift it" - direct qoute from xMDMA PAINx/3cded
#13Standupguy305Posted 11/3/2012 4:22:38 AM
I think his demeanor has a lot to do with his background, the Native Americans were a very trusting people it seems, coincidently it's part of what did them in. So even after after the tragedy with his village and stuff I think Connor still believes there is some good in people
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#14TheApd_ReturnsPosted 11/3/2012 4:23:47 AM
StaticPenguin posted...
xstrudel posted...
haterstotheleft posted...
He's better than Altair.

lolno

Altair was pretty boring in AC1. Revelations made him cooler.

are you serious? i thought Revelations whitewashed him into a generic hero, as opposed to the self-centered anti-hero he started of as in AC1
#15WingZero0782Posted 11/3/2012 4:26:43 AM
I prefer him to Altair, but it'd take an assassin that's a lot like Batman to beat Ezio.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#16xxxxryanh1xxxxPosted 11/3/2012 4:44:38 AM
i like connor i love his tomahawk and bow and the hunting element and running through trees

and i cant belive most of you hate altair you wouldent be hating him if that was only ac ever made
---
currently playing skyrim, dantes inferno, sniper elite v2, fifa 12, halo anniversary, fallout new vegas and final fantasy XII-2.
#17Dragoon of InfinityPosted 11/3/2012 5:07:36 AM
xxxxryanh1xxxx posted...
i like connor i love his tomahawk and bow and the hunting element and running through trees

and i cant belive most of you hate altair you wouldent be hating him if that was only ac ever made

Back when AC was the only AC ever made, I didn't really like Altair much, so I beg to differ.
---
Praise the sun!
#18zeroboboPosted 11/3/2012 5:15:00 AM
i actually like connor more than ezio.
he's a more sympathetic and realistic character. ezio went the whole super charming, super good at everything with no real flaws, route, which sorta made him boring. basically ezio is a mary sue.

connor makes mistakes, trusts the wrong people, he's idealistic, brash, hot headed, kind hearted. he's more interesting of a character than ezio.

granted i did not play brotherhood or revelations. so maybe they round ezio out more in those, but i found they tried way too hard to make him "super likable for mass appeal" by making him a boring super "charming" playboy type guy. i dont like ezio that much for the same reasons i dont really like james bond as a character.
#19Vigeta11Posted 11/3/2012 5:29:56 AM
TheApd_Returns posted...
StaticPenguin posted...
xstrudel posted...
haterstotheleft posted...
He's better than Altair.

lolno

Altair was pretty boring in AC1. Revelations made him cooler.

are you serious? i thought Revelations whitewashed him into a generic hero, as opposed to the self-centered anti-hero he started of as in AC1

You didn't even finish AC1 did you. Anyone can tell he was self-centered at the beginning of the game. Maybe you should play it again, I don't want to spoil it for you.
#20CrypticsPosted 11/3/2012 5:35:08 AM
awsomemanspiff posted...
they are kinda hard to compare when all three of them are completely different in character.

altair: the born into assassins assassin.

Ezio: the suave ladys man set on revenge but later come to realize what his purpose is.

Connor: the man out for revenge and freedom.

Connor isn't really out for revenge, more for his people/ freedom / Justice.

If Connor was out for revenge he could of Killed Charles Lee the first time he met him.
---
________( )====()_____________________.
I_|||||__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_Pwned_}'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Would you Kindly?