Where are the trading posts in the frontier?

#31Minion010Posted 11/4/2012 3:14:49 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#32Minion010Posted 11/4/2012 3:28:21 AM
The 5 locations are as followed. 1. Lexington, 2. Concord, 3. Monmouth, 4 and 5. Peddlers in a horse carrige that u see traveling around the frontier. Those 2 can be anywhere so u will have to look for them.
#33FireBndrPhoenixPosted 11/5/2012 3:07:49 AM
Here is how you can find the trading posts.

First check your map and look for where the towns are on the maps. If you are looking on the hunting map there is a town in Lexington, Concord, and Monmouth.

The General Store in Lexington is near the tavern (about the center of the Lexington territory)

The Concord one is in the North Western part of the territory, right about where it meets Diamond Basin, and Valley Forge.

The Final General store is north of the fast travel harbormaster, just follow the road, also near the river.

Hope this helps
#34donate123Posted 11/5/2012 3:12:06 AM
rx54 posted...
Deveroth posted...
rx54 posted...
bump again....
this is the least informative board on the planet...
Does everyone just run around and do nothing?
Has nobody in the universe found a trading post?

lmfao and that's why you get no help.

Did you see me getting help before when I wasn't being rude? No.
Your argument is invalid.
Technically it seems I lose either way, nice or mean.

welcome to gamefaqs
#35Kingo9119Posted 11/5/2012 2:19:16 PM
I found this video, it's pretty bad quality but you can just make out where the shops are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0-OoOufTW0
#36brad1015Posted 11/5/2012 8:37:22 PM
Sorry for the crappy picture but here's one of them it took me a while to find it so I thought this might help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h6KMw73u-s
#37falconmanexePosted 11/5/2012 10:03:10 PM
i only found one so far a little north of the Harbor master in Frontier its West of a River theres a town its same as the shops in boston and new york but thats the only one i found
#38tensuzangetsuPosted 11/6/2012 9:41:03 PM
Im doing this right now and there's one by the southern most harbor master and one in Concord. If I find all of them ill post a pic. Sadly they don't show up on the map, you have to physically find the building by walking up to it and entering. Look around places on your map with "towns" (buildings?). That's where I found the Concord one. Will keep you posted but this seems like another annoying launch glitch
#39insertgamertagPosted 11/6/2012 9:50:35 PM
here you go this site had very useful maps

http://www.gamedynamo.com/article/cheats/4649/2305/en/xbox_360/assassins_creed_iii#assassins-creed-3-iii-ac3-frontier-map-feathers-fast-travel-harbormaster-viewpoints-forts-almanac-pages-chests

if you look the frontier is meant to have 4 fast traval spots the top one being your original village

the other 3 are right near the 3 general stores, only problem is that the only fast travel location near the general stores on my map gives me is the bottom left even though i have found the other 2 stores
#40The SwordsMasterPosted 11/8/2012 10:16:04 PM
I spent so much time looking for these trading posts and it never occurred to me that they were referring to the general stores =/
---
Believe, Radical Dreamer
More topics from this board...
Nine men's morris problemNairel227/22 12:34PM