Harold Ring location???

#1guildclawsPosted 11/3/2012 1:22:07 AM
I just beat up all the guys he told me to and i have to go back to Harold Ring at the Brewery but there's one problem........ where is the Brewery??? traveled to Boston, New York and the Frontier but there's no marker at all.
#2LothiamPosted 11/6/2012 7:00:17 PM
I know right? If you remember you originally met him in Boston. One of the liberation missions guys told ya about him. Makes me wish I had paid better attention of his location on the map now.
#3MoonTaLooPosted 11/6/2012 7:03:08 PM
It's in the northern region of Boston. It is just north of the river on the southern border of that section. It is close to the ocean. I had to rush through a second game to figure that out.
#4LothiamPosted 11/6/2012 7:05:19 PM
I just found this on another site.

[quote]I think Assassin's creed 3 Boston brawlers is supposed to be like that, no idea why it confused me lol, all you do though is fast travel to the harbormaster near the top right of boston, then walk alongside the buildings at the waterfront and you will see a really big red brick building that says brewrey in big letters along the face of it, you can't miss it, then just go round the back and the final tournament will start. [/quote]

Hope it helps. I'm gonna go try looking for it from there now.
#5LenskopPosted 11/9/2012 1:34:20 AM
I had trouble with this one as well. I foundation him through the description above, though I want to add that it is not the most northern harbormaster but the one below that. After you find the big blue building with the brewery sign, just walk around the corner and you will find him there.
#6advocacyPosted 11/9/2012 1:54:54 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG0IqI0FwAI
---
I'm coming at you, bro.
#7guildclaws(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 2:20:21 AM
Just so you know guys i already found him days ago, here's a picture of the location i found on Google to anybody who haven't found him

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/ie7l5ijo/ac3_boston_brewery.png