Feline Feet

#1bookewormPosted 11/3/2012 8:43:32 AM
I didn't see anything else on here about this missions, so I figured I'd post. This is the second Hunting Society mission, and it was driving me crazy! I could never catch up to the bobcat. What I ended up doing was setting a tripmine in the middle of the gorge he runs through... damaged pelt, but worth it for the laugh ;-)
Anyway, does anyone know a trick for actually completing this one?
---
"Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away."
#2capper64Posted 11/3/2012 8:45:01 AM
I kept trying to chase it and failing. There wasn't time to shoot it with the bow and arrow. Then I remembered, I had a gun, and blew its head off as soon as it arrived.
#3nooGaniPosted 11/3/2012 9:04:17 AM(edited)
The small gully with the trees that you chase him through at the very start is the same one you jump over at the very end. I got sick of trying to chase him, and didn't want to damage his coat with gunfire, so I just crawled up the side of the gully and waited with my bow ready for him to run his course and shot him with an arrow after he made the jump.
#4reaper2134Posted 11/5/2012 9:10:19 AM
If you use poison dart it doesn't hurt the pelt and it kills animal in seconds.
#5TheLegendaryPiePosted 11/7/2012 4:59:10 PM
Where is the bobcat itself
#6Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 11/7/2012 5:01:06 PM
I just shot it.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am.
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers - any game, any gamer! Love games? So do we.
#7FredCat07Posted 11/7/2012 5:02:18 PM
Just mount the horse and run then shot that cat....with bow!
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat