Where to plug In the Third Power Source (Desmond)

#1XKnight351Posted 11/3/2012 2:01:51 PM(edited)
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get up to the third terminal. I see Juno standing there and I feel like I've tried every damn wall in the entire cave.

There seems to be a path near her, but there's a collapsed ledge that would lead there.

Anyone have any tips?

EDIT: Right after I posted this, I finally noticed the small crack in the area underneath her. You can enter there and then climb across. I am bad.

---
XKnight351
#2Kureejii LeaPosted 11/3/2012 2:01:06 PM
If I'm thinking of the right area, look for a ramp, and then for rungs to the right in the ceiling.
---
Summoning of Spirits - The Tales Music Remix Project
http://tales.ocremix.org/ Over fifty free tracks from ToS and ToP!
#3Arctic_SunrisePosted 11/3/2012 2:02:26 PM(edited)
If I'm remembering correctly, you can climb the golden glowing columns, using them to edge your way around to the platform where Juno is. Go up to the stairs that plugging the second power source in revealed, then turn immediately right and use the pole to swing across the gap.

From there, it should be okay. If you get stuck, look for hanging gold columns and a gap to leap across to reach them.
---
"I love finding threads like these, it's like walking outside and finding the city's been bombed while you were sleeping." - Blighboy