Where is a good hunting ground for bear?

#1lllPridePosted 11/4/2012 1:56:00 PM
^^

In fact for all animals?
---
If you wish to drown, do not torture yourself with shallow water. - Bulgarian Proverb.
#2EmJay12Posted 11/4/2012 2:21:28 PM
For bears in the forest area just outside the entrance to the homestead. Around the river with a small waterfall you can find bears that respawn. I've gotten about 30 in 20 minutes of running around that general area.
#3CuratePosted 11/4/2012 2:23:10 PM
Alternately, there are nine metric craploads of bears over in the far West, at the same area where the Man-Eater is found for the Hunting Society quest. It's on the West edge of the zone, between 1/3 and halfway up from the bottom as I recall. Fastest way to find it is to head West from Monmouth, then North up the edge. They congregate around a large waterfall there.
#4Samaellives91Posted 11/4/2012 2:24:34 PM
There is also a small glade in the south west in the area beginning with p, that is teeming with them, there is literaly about ten of them there and they respawn.
---
I am a person. But am I Human? That's still up for debate.
#5CuratePosted 11/4/2012 2:39:27 PM
Samaellives91 posted...
There is also a small glade in the south west in the area beginning with p, that is teeming with them, there is literaly about ten of them there and they respawn.

Packanack. That's the region I was talking about, which I also forgot the name of. It's the area right around the large water feature on the far west side of the zone.