*Official* If you are new to the series DO NOT PLAY revelations

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. *Official* If you are new to the series DO NOT PLAY revelations

User Info: dillpickle69

dillpickle69
4 years ago#21
I loved Revelations the first time I played through it, though for some reason every replay felt like such a chore
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

User Info: BerserkLeon

BerserkLeon
4 years ago#22
The crappiest, most annoying AC by far was the PSP title. (wait.. wasn't there a cellphone one too? that was probably worse)
If you don't want to include the "spin-offs" then I'd have to say I liked the first one's gameplay the least. Very repetitive and slightly annoying, The only real bit of the story we got from it was at the end :\. I did like the Middle-East setting though. It was a lot more interesting than any other game set there :)
Pkmn Diamond friend code: 3738 2256 9810
Platinum FC: 5026 7382 9928

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
4 years ago#23
I enjoyed the ending to Revelations and the Brotherhood management. The game had some decent aspects.
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt

User Info: dillpickle69

dillpickle69
4 years ago#24
BerserkLeon posted...
The crappiest, most annoying AC by far was the PSP title. (wait.. wasn't there a cellphone one too? that was probably worse)

You, my friend, have obviously never played the DS/Iphone games
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

User Info: Merc123

Merc123
4 years ago#25
I thought Revelations was awesome and really fun. Sure it was not as good as AC2 or Brotherhood but i still thought it was a great game, i think it gets too much hate.

Bloodlines for PSP was not that good of a game, got it for my birthday one year since my mom knew i was a big AC fan and surprised me with it, and i had fun and enjoyed it.
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.

User Info: Mooogleman

Mooogleman
4 years ago#26
It was better and more relevant than brotherhood.

User Info: Jackalfox

Jackalfox
4 years ago#27
dillpickle69 posted...
BerserkLeon posted...

You, my friend, have obviously never played the DS/Iphone games

I can't vouch for Altair's Chronicles, but Discovery was much, much better than Bloodlines.
Now Playing - Assassin's Creed III (360), Assassin's Creed (360), Resident Evil 4 (360)

User Info: PrinceVege101

PrinceVege101
4 years ago#28
Best argument to back up a statement in the history of history.

Bravo good sir.
Andraste's dimpled butt cheeks!

User Info: SerPounceALot

SerPounceALot
4 years ago#29
And the story was at least somewhat entertaining if you liked Ezio. I enjoyed seeing his story through to the end.

This. Ezio is my favorite ancestor and I enjoyed his story very much so.
Swooping is bad.

User Info: Pure_LionHeart

Pure_LionHeart
4 years ago#30
Gameplay-only, AC1 is the worst. Overall, with story and setting and the like, Revelations would be the worst, sure.

But it's the worst of a great game series. That's still head and shoulders above a lot of other games out there.
Pure LionHeart - Young And Restless
http://myanimelist.net/profile/PureLionHeart
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. *Official* If you are new to the series DO NOT PLAY revelations

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived