When do you get a second gun holster?

#1ishamail24Posted 11/4/2012 10:18:53 PM
I'm in sequence 7 and still haven't gotten one. Just wondering when I do.
---
I wouldn't mind you in my head if you weren't so clearly mad.
#2ozy808Posted 11/4/2012 10:20:14 PM
You need to be able and craft it so homestead missions for artisans and their levels and chests for the recipe
---
GT: ozy8080. Blame the OCD and autocorrect.
If your not playing a GAME for FUN your doing it wrong.
#3mike468Posted 11/4/2012 10:21:03 PM
You have to craft it, its called the dual holster. I'm not sure how early you can craft it. I'm in sequence 10 and had the recipe for it.
---
gamertag: Kabal31082
#4ZechsPeacecraftPosted 11/4/2012 11:47:29 PM
Does anyone else hate the crafting system.

I actually liked doing real estate to make money and further unlock more upgrades for purchase. Much simpler to make a lot more money in a quicker time frame.
---
"It's the stronger that make the weaker"- Milliardo Peacecraft
#5MoooglemanPosted 11/4/2012 11:50:22 PM
I actually think you can make more money this way but it's a chore to have to run to a store every time your convoys arrive to send out more. I probably prefer the old way though mostly because I just miss having tons of stores rather than just one general store. Also the no hassle every 20 minutes cash. You can get more earlier this way but again kind of a chore.
#6ZechsPeacecraftPosted 11/5/2012 12:14:23 AM
Mooogleman posted...
I actually think you can make more money this way but it's a chore to have to run to a store every time your convoys arrive to send out more. I probably prefer the old way though mostly because I just miss having tons of stores rather than just one general store. Also the no hassle every 20 minutes cash. You can get more earlier this way but again kind of a chore.

Do you get more?

But that's my point, if I bought a store not only was my work done, but I also got a great discount. It was also cool to see how my actions benefited the environment around. Just a better way for income imo
---
"It's the stronger that make the weaker"- Milliardo Peacecraft
#7Hardcore74LeoPosted 11/5/2012 12:20:54 AM
Question about the holster, I crafted it but still only use one pistol. How do I get a second?
#8Lazerous1Posted 11/5/2012 3:12:15 AM
You don't go guns akimbo it just makes it so you can fire one more time before having to reload