I'm getting sick of this now... Glitch after glitch after glitch.

#11CarpetfluffPosted 11/5/2012 5:59:44 AM
29 hours of play and I've only had one freeze, a couple of moments where people got stuck that I fixed by nudging them and one or two weird visual moments. So far nothing more or less than any other game in the series.
#12RampageHowlPosted 11/5/2012 6:01:14 AM
lol my version works great also, only glitch ive encountered so far(sequence 5) was a horse spazing as he was trying to run up a wall and during the first printer shop mission i was placed right between 2 guards when i had notoriety so they recognized me soon as mission started and attacked.

my biggest complaint is the damn horse pathing, OMG i hate riding a horse in this game. I try to save convoy but can never make it because horse wants to run into trees without going around them and is afraid of 2 inch jumps.
#13KaneOfShadowsPosted 11/5/2012 6:01:35 AM
My version is perfect. I feel bad for anyone who experiences these game-breaking, over-exaggerated glitches. Maybe they should exchange their copies for a new one?
#14SweetPandaLovePosted 11/5/2012 6:06:07 AM
Carpetfluff posted...
29 hours of play and I've only had one freeze, a couple of moments where people got stuck that I fixed by nudging them and one or two weird visual moments. So far nothing more or less than any other game in the series.

This is the same for me. Except for this, and maybe a horse getting stuck on a fence (not game breaking), game works just as well as any of the other x4.
#15billnye69Posted 11/5/2012 6:22:14 AM
If I'm not mistake, this game is running on a new engine. The first game to come out on a new engine is always buggy.

I personally have had no problems so far and I'm on Seq 7.
---
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Dragon Age, Skyrim.
#16nathninteyone(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 6:22:50 AM
In the past hour, (tiny spoilers) no exaggeration.

Had an un-killable guard
Got launched 100ft in the air mid fight, landed/died dysynchronized
Had my pistol holsters vanish, unable to use pistol.
been on an un-winnable mission on oak island, had to restart twice to complete it
and just now for an assassination contract, my target warped into a trading carriage and was protected from everything i could throw at him, even tried trip mines, got de-synced for that.

thats in the last hour. I would exchange it, but i got the freedom edition online i think they've sold out now too so its not like i can just take it into game and swap it.
#17pandoraorbPosted 11/5/2012 6:33:36 AM
My Connor glitched into FemShep and made out with Achilles.

Seriously, I've only gotten stuck on trees.
---
The Pandora's Box Trilogy--middle grade fantasy--BOOK THREE: FATE and REBIRTH out now!
#18bluehat94Posted 11/5/2012 6:56:18 AM
The worst I've seen in my 20 hours of play was that Connor fell through the map once but that was more my fault.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#19voodoo122Posted 11/5/2012 7:09:04 AM
pandoraorb posted...
My Connor glitched into FemShep and made out with Achilles.

Seriously, I've only gotten stuck on trees.

BWAHAHAHAHA! I gut laughed at that. Thank you!
#20Krystal109Posted 11/5/2012 7:12:59 AM
The problem is that most of the bugs cant be duplicated 8 out of 10 times and therefore you cant bug report it.