I'm getting sick of this now... Glitch after glitch after glitch.

#31zeroboboPosted 11/5/2012 9:25:10 AM
i beat the game, im doing a completionist playthrough now.
i had no major bugs or glitches.

i mean i fell through the world once on the frontier and i had the occasional cutscene weirdness where a civilian would walk through people in the cut scene.

but aside from that...nothing.
#32FredCat07Posted 11/5/2012 9:30:53 AM
Hey, TC, if you're tired of this game, you should hated Sonic the Hedgehog '06 as well, it's full-assed glitchfest game.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#33Neku_SanadaPosted 11/5/2012 9:44:32 AM
I've been seriously enjoying this game, but the artisans seem glitched. I've done every homestead mission up to a point where some of them should at least be level 2 or 3. Unfortunately, they all are stuck at 1.
---
Ohhhh... This isn't where I parked my car...
#34silentfox4Posted 11/5/2012 9:46:20 AM
I love the game but to try and pass off saying that there aren't any glitches is ridiculous. I'm going for a completionist play through too but still there are random glitches. THere was anything and everything from guards inside of trees to randomly being thrown off of a building. Don't try to bare hand assassinate anyone beside a cliff, they stay on the cliff and you fall off.

Overall, nothing has deterred me from playing the game but still, there are glitches.
#35SkytheWiz1Posted 11/5/2012 9:53:14 AM
silentfox4 posted...
I love the game but to try and pass off saying that there aren't any glitches is ridiculous. I'm going for a completionist play through too but still there are random glitches. THere was anything and everything from guards inside of trees to randomly being thrown off of a building. Don't try to bare hand assassinate anyone beside a cliff, they stay on the cliff and you fall off.

Overall, nothing has deterred me from playing the game but still, there are glitches.

This.
Just because some people don't notice them or the glitches don't happen to them, doesn't mean that there aren't glitches.
---
Pretend there are awe-inspiring lyrics
or oh-so-hilarious quotations here, please.
#36dratsablivePosted 11/5/2012 9:59:13 AM
nathninteyone posted...
In the past hour, (tiny spoilers) no exaggeration.

Had an un-killable guard
Got launched 100ft in the air mid fight, landed/died dysynchronized
Had my pistol holsters vanish, unable to use pistol.
been on an un-winnable mission on oak island, had to restart twice to complete it
and just now for an assassination contract, my target warped into a trading carriage and was protected from everything i could throw at him, even tried trip mines, got de-synced for that.

thats in the last hour. I would exchange it, but i got the freedom edition online i think they've sold out now too so its not like i can just take it into game and swap it.

What would swapping do? You would still have the same game with the same bugs.
---
Xbox Live and PSN dratsablive
#37SkytheWiz1Posted 11/5/2012 10:00:38 AM
dratsablive posted...
nathninteyone posted...
In the past hour, (tiny spoilers) no exaggeration.

Had an un-killable guard
Got launched 100ft in the air mid fight, landed/died dysynchronized
Had my pistol holsters vanish, unable to use pistol.
been on an un-winnable mission on oak island, had to restart twice to complete it
and just now for an assassination contract, my target warped into a trading carriage and was protected from everything i could throw at him, even tried trip mines, got de-synced for that.

thats in the last hour. I would exchange it, but i got the freedom edition online i think they've sold out now too so its not like i can just take it into game and swap it.

What would swapping do? You would still have the same game with the same bugs.

It shouldn't matter, but some people feel like exchanging the discs equates to less glitches. It's rare for a disc to be faulty, though, without there actually being some physical damage.
---
Pretend there are awe-inspiring lyrics
or oh-so-hilarious quotations here, please.
#38Bosniak10Posted 11/5/2012 11:04:20 AM
This game is full of glitches and bugs. That's a fact.
---
There is no such thing as Atheism.
#39SharkOmegaPosted 11/5/2012 11:08:18 AM
Funny this is, this game is actually as buggy/glitchy as Sonic 2006, the worst game of all time because it's so buggy/glitchy. The difference between the two? AC3 is still somehow fun, and by far a million times better than Sonic 2006.
---
Gamertag: Shark Omega
Steam: SharkXOmega
#40Triple_C_SPosted 11/5/2012 11:09:47 AM
yeah this game is buggy as can be. I feel they rushed the release and planned on an early patch.