I'm getting sick of this now... Glitch after glitch after glitch.

#41SharkOmegaPosted 11/5/2012 11:10:53 AM
yeah this game is buggy as can be. I feel they rushed the release and planned on an early patch.

Of course it was rushed. It's based around the 2012 propaganda. They needed to finish it before 2012 ended.
---
Gamertag: Shark Omega
Steam: SharkXOmega
#42Muddy_WatersPosted 11/5/2012 11:33:26 AM
In north New York the last liberation mission would t show up on the map. Not a big deal, however this dual holster is getting to me. I waited this long (wanna say you can't get it till seq 7 or 8) and now I can't use the guns I want because when ever you zone out, it changes the right gun to that all silver gun who's name escapes me. I want my 4 counter kills with guns. Not 2. Not 3. 4
---
BOS
#43deathscythe257Posted 11/5/2012 11:34:51 AM
SharkOmega posted...
yeah this game is buggy as can be. I feel they rushed the release and planned on an early patch.

Of course it was rushed. It's based around the 2012 propaganda. They needed to finish it before 2012 ended.

They could have at least gained a month of time for QA, and released it on Dec 21, 2012... Honestly, ever since AC2, this was what I was expecting them to do w/ AC3
---
Yes, this is a signature.
#44Triple_C_SPosted 11/5/2012 11:39:54 AM
Muddy_Waters posted...
In north New York the last liberation mission would t show up on the map. Not a big deal, however this dual holster is getting to me. I waited this long (wanna say you can't get it till seq 7 or 8) and now I can't use the guns I want because when ever you zone out, it changes the right gun to that all silver gun who's name escapes me. I want my 4 counter kills with guns. Not 2. Not 3. 4

Yeah the liberation missions don't show up unless you've actually visited the area/used a lookout + eaglevision...only issue is, there aren't any eagle vision points out in north New York. If it was the same issue I had, it was a farmer who needed protecting during harvest. You just have to walk around the greyed out areas until you find it.
#45nathninteyone(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 2:36:01 PM
Muddy_Waters posted...

Yeah that's happening to me, very irritating.
#46thebluickPosted 11/5/2012 2:49:02 PM
maybe spoilers.
I was doing paul reveres ride and by one of the houses was a delivery mission, apparently starting that mission glitches out and breaks the main mission and you have to reload.
I've had guards stuck doing a weird glitchy tango thing.
lots and lots of small graphical things.
homestead mission glitched while loading a cut scene and I had to restart my xbox (didn't freeze, I could still acess my map and menu).
connor getting "Stuck" on things that aren't there.
I could go on and on...

I still think its a pretty decent game, not as good as AC:B IMHO. and I don't feel like they translated assassins into the revolutionary war era very well, but its still a good game. It could definitely have used another month in QA.
#47LazyDave1Posted 11/5/2012 3:43:56 PM
I don't know why people are still acting like there aren't glitches. There are a TON. Nothing on the scale of Fallout games, but damn if I don't experience at least one significant glitch in every memory.

I still like the game. But the denial is stupid; we need to acknowledge these problems so Ubisoft puts out another patch sooner rather than later.
---
I was too lazy to come up with a decent username. So what?