How To Level Up Your Artisans [Guide]

#41BloodySeraphimPosted 11/6/2012 11:20:07 AM
i don't get it. i've done tons of the homestead missions but they still dont level up. like, for norris the miner, i've already finished the mission where i help him get ore for a new knife for myriam. that's like 2 or 3 quests in, but hes still level 1
#42AethonWarrior(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 11:24:37 AM
BloodySeraphim posted...
i don't get it. i've done tons of the homestead missions but they still dont level up. like, for norris the miner, i've already finished the mission where i help him get ore for a new knife for myriam. that's like 2 or 3 quests in, but hes still level 1

They level up after you get all of them, I think it's sequence 9 this happens.
---
Damn proud to finally be a part of the United States Air Force.
Bread is INFINITY!!!!
#43_Rushdown_Posted 11/6/2012 11:33:00 AM
AethonWarrior posted...
capper64 posted...
I don't know why people have so much trouble leveling up their homestead.

Just keep doing the homestead missions that appear on your map. If you can't see anymore, check the frontier and cities, and if there's none at all, move onto the next sequence.

As you do the homestead missions, new ones open up, and you'll eventually be led through all of them and complete it.

That's what I do and everything is going good, can't find my blacksmith though.

As in, you haven't recruited him yet? He's in the frontier. Pretty sure he became available for me after doing the mining mission that you have to go out there for.
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/lRushdown/fullnxe/card.png
#44BloodySeraphimPosted 11/6/2012 11:40:18 AM
AethonWarrior posted...
BloodySeraphim posted...

yea im on seq 9 now. so you mean once i finish an entire line of quests (like 3-4 quests) for an artisan (ex. norris the miner) then that artisan will automatically become level 4?
#45AethonWarrior(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 11:55:53 AM
BloodySeraphim posted...
AethonWarrior posted...
BloodySeraphim posted...

yea im on seq 9 now. so you mean once i finish an entire line of quests (like 3-4 quests) for an artisan (ex. norris the miner) then that artisan will automatically become level 4?

Idk if he goes to level 4 just do all the homestead missions and it'll work out.
---
Damn proud to finally be a part of the United States Air Force.
Bread is INFINITY!!!!
#46BiggyDXPosted 11/6/2012 3:55:37 PM
Bump for sticky
---
Gamertag: My user name
#47orfanrazPosted 11/7/2012 4:02:06 AM
bump and sticky request
#48MahuriPosted 11/7/2012 4:15:44 AM
Can anyone confirm that after sequence 12 or whatever, you can do all homestead missions you've missed in previous sequences?

cuz i think i skipped one or two, im at sequence 9 and Blacksmith is supposed to be 8, i didnt get him :|
#49randyrockyPosted 11/7/2012 4:29:44 AM
Thanks TC, very helpful indeed.
---
Xbox GT: CracklierSumo61
#50TravixusPosted 11/7/2012 5:07:09 AM
Very helpful! Sticky imo!