Assassins Creed or Red Dead Redemption - Which has better hunting?

#31LugovesPosted 11/5/2012 11:11:05 AM
RubMyDucky posted...
AC3. Mainly because you can skip the animation scene. RDR feels more authentic though.

---
"I want to see more of Lugoves' posts. That *%$# cracks me up." - mrvercetti
#32PatrickG02Posted 11/5/2012 11:48:00 AM
Cabela
---
XBL:CrystalNesh
#33BigCheesySanPosted 11/5/2012 11:50:47 AM
Murphiroth posted...
bish0p2004 posted...
ish0turfac3 posted...
Red dead redemption by a mile. All of those reason given as to why ac3 hunting is better are just stupid as hell.

It's even more stupid that there are no reasons given as to why RDR has better hunting.

No reason needed. But here's a few anyway.

Dangerous animals are actually dangerous, I don't get qtes which a ten year old couldn't fail.

Actually takes some skill to kill an animal, whereas in ac3 animals runa round in circles making it easy to just stab em.

Any game that makes it this easy to kill an animal by stabbing it should not have its hunting aspect taken seriously.

Shooting animals in RDR really doesn't take much skill at all. And the only animal that was even remotely dangerous was the cougar.

Turn off auto-aim (completely) and try to shoot a little rabbit jumping back and forth.
#34bearded_moosePosted 11/5/2012 12:01:41 PM
anyone responding rationally to ish0t is just feeding the troll.
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
Hoagie727 is officially my favorite.
#35DoughboyVTPosted 11/5/2012 12:35:34 PM
Murphiroth posted...
bish0p2004 posted...
ish0turfac3 posted...
Red dead redemption by a mile. All of those reason given as to why ac3 hunting is better are just stupid as hell.

It's even more stupid that there are no reasons given as to why RDR has better hunting.

No reason needed. But here's a few anyway.

Dangerous animals are actually dangerous, I don't get qtes which a ten year old couldn't fail.

Actually takes some skill to kill an animal, whereas in ac3 animals runa round in circles making it easy to just stab em.

Any game that makes it this easy to kill an animal by stabbing it should not have its hunting aspect taken seriously.

Shooting animals in RDR really doesn't take much skill at all. And the only animal that was even remotely dangerous was the cougar.

Is this serious? Are people really arguing for AC3 because the hunting is "harder"? Uhhh, i took out a pack of like 8 wolves that were surrounding me one after the other with my hidden blades... It was easy as hell. I even killed the ones that were attacking me from my blind side... just quicktime (A), (B), dead... every kill animation was the same... Not knocking it necessarily, but its definitely not super varied and leagues above RDR, thats for sure.
---
I murder threads...
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/24025000/ngbbs4fdb43351294d.jpg
#36ish0turfac3Posted 11/5/2012 12:36:07 PM
PatrickG02 posted...
Cabela

/thread
---
GT: ish0turfac3
Please tell me more while I'm sitting over here in my corner eating popcorn not giving a crap about your opinion.
#37SkytheWiz1Posted 11/5/2012 12:37:08 PM
AC3 has the snare, which is nifty, but the QTE for killing predators ruins it.

RDR is superior.
---
Pretend there are awe-inspiring lyrics
or oh-so-hilarious quotations here, please.
#38coolositymaxPosted 11/5/2012 12:39:17 PM
Duck Hunt beats both.
#39AuraOfSoulsPosted 11/5/2012 12:42:12 PM
coolositymax posted...
Duck Hunt beats both.

THIS
#40SkytheWiz1Posted 11/5/2012 12:43:03 PM
AuraOfSouls posted...
coolositymax posted...
Duck Hunt beats both.

THIS

Plug in a second remote, you now control the duck.
Competitive hunting.
---
Pretend there are awe-inspiring lyrics
or oh-so-hilarious quotations here, please.