Thief Challenge / Guard Dogs

#1therealdmanPosted 11/5/2012 11:40:25 AM
One of the Thief challenges requires luring away three guard dogs with bait (something I never even thought to try!), and I am wondering what a reliable place is to find guard dogs. I remember seeing them here and there in the burnt down section of NY, but didn't find any when I went back. Anyone know of any reliable places where they spawn frequently?
#2SUPERJC88Posted 11/5/2012 11:58:41 AM
I also need this challenge, when the Brits were there in the campaign there were a ton of dogs, especially in the marketplace, but now after beating the game I can't find any.
---
XBL: CombatKnife117 PSN: Wolverine88-_
Gears + Spartans = Win!!!
#3_Rushdown_Posted 11/5/2012 12:00:24 PM
Just re-play a mission in Sequence Whenever-it-is-that-you-get-to-NY and you'll be good
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/lRushdown/fullnxe/card.png
#4SUPERJC88Posted 11/5/2012 12:00:52 PM
_Rushdown_ posted...
Just re-play a mission in Sequence Whenever-it-is-that-you-get-to-NY and you'll be good

Are you sure it will count?
---
#5_Rushdown_Posted 11/5/2012 12:02:53 PM
It's how I got half of the challenges done in Revelations, I'm sure it will count.
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/lRushdown/fullnxe/card.png
#6SUPERJC88Posted 11/5/2012 12:25:50 PM
Well if anyone knows the exact location of a guard dog, preferably in Boston, let me us know.
---
#7brentsonierPosted 11/7/2012 7:12:32 AM
i usually find them guarding treasure chests in boston. buy one of the chest maps from a general store to show you the locations of the chests. not all of them are guarded by dogs but a few are.
#8xtwxcowboyPosted 11/9/2012 9:44:55 AM
If I remember rightly, the harbour in New York has one guard dog at all times. Lure it, leave and then repeat
#9ZyeHatosuPosted 11/9/2012 9:48:19 AM
Go to the southern-most harbor in the Frontier and go a bit north. You should eventually run into a guard dog walking with two redcoats. Hide in some tall grass and throw some bait. You should be able to lure it 3 times without having to leave the area.
---
I wish I could tell you, but the words would come out wrong.
Oh, if you only knew the way I've felt for so long.
#10FredCat07Posted 11/9/2012 11:37:43 AM
_Rushdown_ posted...
It's how I got half of the challenges done in Revelations, I'm sure it will count.

As well as Den Defense challenge, I went through the game fine without get one Den attacked. So to complete the challenge, replaying the tutor twice to clear it.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat