How do you beat Rope Beater?

#1Jesterrr22Posted 11/5/2012 3:05:16 PM
Nothing works on him I've found.

PS: What the f happened to the search function on here? when I try to search for a topic all I get is games.....
---
I'd ask my future self, but he's such a ****. He thinks he knows so much more than me.
GT: Zz Death Inc zZ
#2Krystal109Posted 11/5/2012 3:07:10 PM
What's rope beater again?

Did i miss this somewhere or not have any issue with it so didn't pay any attention.
#3savesoraPosted 11/5/2012 3:07:24 PM
You have to use the environment to beat him. Do you see the wooden fence with the big rope going through it where he hangs out? Parry, DON'T counterattack, and then use X to knock him over the fence when the parry is done.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Fd7d.gif
#4True RunePosted 11/5/2012 3:07:37 PM
search bar is at the bottom of the screen now.

To beat Ropebeater, counter him while you are next to something in the environment.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#5OniLordAsmodeusPosted 11/5/2012 3:22:10 PM
Jesterrr22 posted...
Nothing works on him I've found.

PS: What the f happened to the search function on here? when I try to search for a topic all I get is games.....

Lol! Just wait until you fight the next guy...

But seriously, use barrels, and work benches, and anything else you can find. Parrying didn't work for me, counter then attack but make sure your back is to an environmental hazard (barrel or whatever).
#6yoyodoj0Posted 11/5/2012 3:26:09 PM
play keep away until you get close to a barrel. When you are close enough there will be a visual effect on the barrel similar to "interact" on doors.
---
GT: Yoyodoj0 (thats a zero on the end)
#7chaos_belmontPosted 11/5/2012 3:37:14 PM
Introduce him to a real girl then he will stop soon enough.
---
Sorcerer, king of dark intentions, pro skiller, sensual pleasures pirate, constant hankering for honey, sprinkly toes thrillseeker extraordinaire.
#8crystalgem55Posted 11/5/2012 3:41:16 PM
Just use RT to bash into him to knock him off guard. Then pound away,