Are Altair and Ezio more skilled than Connor?

#11McFazzerPosted 11/5/2012 7:53:05 PM
Each Assassin we play as is the most suited to their own environment. Altair a veteran who is in a war torn area. Ezio, the street smart, charismatic city slick. Connor the frontier hunter, who is more at home among the trees.
---
Doors are for people with no imagination.
#12shababbossPosted 11/5/2012 8:12:10 PM
Altair by far the strongest Assassin in history. which was stated more than once. He became the grand master in age 25. bulit the assassin order from ground-up, invented most of the tools assassins use today.

even in this game, it has been said Ezio's greateast accomplishment was finding one of Altair's library.
#13DeimirPosted 11/5/2012 8:17:24 PM
CyberEvil posted...
In terms of accomplishments we know about, Ezio would be the most skilled. Ezio single-handedly took down every figure of Templar power that we knew about for his time and stopped several of their little projects cold. Altair didn't clash directly with the Templars quite as much, though he was brutally efficient when he did. Connor hasn't had enough time in the spotlight yet to fully judge.

All of them are immune, mostly, to the effects of the Pieces of Eden and can use them directly. I'm assuming Connor can use them himself since he can manipulate the little communication device. Desmond has proven just as capable as them, if not more so, in using the Pieces of Eden, though. He mostly cheated to get his skills though lol.

Don't forget that Altair took the Assassins from a single monastery in Masyaf and made it a worldwide organization. Without that, the Assassins could've been wiped out a long time ago. It may not make as much of a difference in a fight, but without that we might never have had Ezio or Connor in the first place.
---
"Video games don't make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees."
#14Lupin the 4thPosted 11/5/2012 8:17:55 PM
zerobobo posted...
altair - most disciplined
ezio - most prepared
connor - most natural talent.

pick your poison really.
i mean when you get to the point where each of them can take on a dozen men at once. who's "most skilled" becomes a pretty pointless argument.

And when you combine all three...you get....

Batman. AC 4 Protag?

Rocksteady and Ubisoft present: Batman: Assassin City *gets shot*
---
The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again! Ha Ha Ha!)
-Lupin III: Stealing jewels and schooling fools since 1967-
#15TheLastKroganPosted 11/5/2012 8:28:37 PM
CyberEvil posted...
In terms of accomplishments we know about, Ezio would be the most skilled. Ezio single-handedly took down every figure of Templar power that we knew about for his time and stopped several of their little projects cold. Altair didn't clash directly with the Templars quite as much, though he was brutally efficient when he did. Connor hasn't had enough time in the spotlight yet to fully judge.

All of them are immune, mostly, to the effects of the Pieces of Eden and can use them directly. I'm assuming Connor can use them himself since he can manipulate the little communication device. Desmond has proven just as capable as them, if not more so, in using the Pieces of Eden, though. He mostly cheated to get his skills though lol.

While you make a valid argument, Atair's accomplishments far outwiegh Ezios. Altair not only learned of the Apple, he learned how to use it. He killed the the Templar Grandmaster and the most skilled assassin of his time, and mentor, Al Mualim. He went on to stop tyarnts like Genhgis Khan evetually formed the Brotherhood into the scretive, effeiceint death dealers that we all came to know an love.

Ezio killed lots of Templars. That's about it.
---
GT: THE LAST KR0GAN
"Krogans don't need cover. Krogans ARE cover!"
#16deadpool223Posted 11/5/2012 8:31:29 PM
ezio was a pomp

altier was really good

connor is a bad ass
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#17airtamisPosted 11/5/2012 8:45:54 PM
CyberEvil posted...

You have to remember though, Altair accomplished so much more, just offscreen.
#18Jin_OniPosted 11/5/2012 9:50:41 PM
Lupin the 4th posted...
zerobobo posted...
altair - most disciplined
ezio - most prepared
connor - most natural talent.

pick your poison really.
i mean when you get to the point where each of them can take on a dozen men at once. who's "most skilled" becomes a pretty pointless argument.

And when you combine all three...you get....

Batman. AC 4 Protag?

Rocksteady and Ubisoft present: Batman: Assassin City *gets shot*

Whoops! Sorry, trigger finger slipped.
---
War doesn't determine who's right, only who's left.
A statement bears no weight for those of us who choose not to carry it. - Loshadt
#19En Sabah NurPosted 11/5/2012 10:00:06 PM
I haven't finished AC3 yet, and I do like Connor so far even if he isn't quite like the other two, but I think Ezio is the most skilled of the bunch from what I've seen. He has done some pretty crazy stuff that borders on superhuman.

Connor is definitely a naturally talented fighter/assassin though, that much is a fact.

Altair is probably the least impressive, but to be fair he had a lot less to work with at the time, both in terms of weapons/gear and tools provided by the developers.
---
Playing - AC3, ZOE HD, X-COM, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, Doom 3 BFG, Tekken Tag 2, BF3, Darksiders 2, Sleeping Dogs, The Walking Dead, Lollipop Chainsaw, MAA
#20agamejaxPosted 11/5/2012 10:42:48 PM
It's kind of hard to tell through their feats espeicially since ezio has so much more screentime than the others.
Just as a general impression based on their playstyle, apperance and what we've seen them do, I personally think I see Alt being the most skilled fighter, Ezio being the most athletic and mobile and Connor being the physically strongest.
Connor probably isn't at his peak yet so from what we've seen Alt and Ezio are probably the better fighters at least atm. However it's also hard to tell because they would have each trained for specifically for the technology level at their time.