Are Altair and Ezio more skilled than Connor?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Are Altair and Ezio more skilled than Connor?
3 years ago#21
Altair seemed to be the most skilled all things considered.
---
"Ummm... Brotherhood was in Rome, not Italy."
X-Box Live Gamertag--GageIsLegend
3 years ago#22
*SPOILERS*

Considering the last two major assassinations are done with Connor stumbling around like a noobcake, I think he loses points by default.
---
think about all the people that complained over DaVinci code...it would be much worse with killer bisexual jesus in Mgs4. --NexVesica, regarding Vamp Theories.
3 years ago#23
Since I never played AC1, I've never seen Altair fight. Can someone show me videos of the best example of his fighting style
---
Merciful Buddha
Posts: 2x: 77; 3x: 9; 4x: 7; 5x: 5; *6x: 2; 7x/8x!: 1;**25X POST!**
3 years ago#24
In terms of fighting skill, I would say Ezio.
In terms of knowledge, its Altair.
3 years ago#25
It's been said before but Altair>Ezio>Connor in terms of skill.

They all get the job done however so it's all irrelevant.
---
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad79/april6e/MichelleJ.gif
3 years ago#26
Altair was the perfect assassin: he was very efficient and precise and he was a master at what he did (literally.) If I wanted a target killed without fail I'd pick him.

Ezio was a Jack of all trades: he was extremely talented with general melee weapons and was pretty handy at brawling with his fists having best the hell out of quite a few of his rivals in 2 and brotherhood. He was good at adapting his tactics too and embracing new and unusual weapons/techniques such as the hidden gun and the grappling hook from revelations. I think Ezio would be the best for an uncertain situation where you might need to apply any given number of different techniques.

Connor seemed to me like more of a warrior than an assassin personally, his combos are beyond lethal, also the brutality of the kill animations and his choice of weapons like the tomahawk and spike-rope make him ideal for open combat. Even his outfit looks like that of a soldier's with the period buttoned coat and everything. I find I'm having the most fun with Connor when I snare a Redcoat officer with the Spike-rope and noose him up from a tree in front of his own patrol, I then fire my pistol into the drummer before he can run of to snitch to the other guards before whipping my tomahawk out and burying it into a brutes head. Within about ten seconds a dozen redcoats are lying dead before they can even react and the woods are quiet once more. Connor is a powerhouse, pure strength with stealth elements when required for things like ambushes/assassinations.
---
"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken
3 years ago#27
Connor had the most heart out of all of them.
---
The above is both true and false.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#29
I'd what would happen if they have a battle....
---
AC3 ending is stupid as hell...
PSN-{MLP}Addi97319
3 years ago#30
areeb319 posted...
I'd what would happen if they have a battle....

There would be two bloody heaps on the ground amd one bloody figure limping away.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Are Altair and Ezio more skilled than Connor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived