Are Altair and Ezio more skilled than Connor?

#21yankeefan03Posted 11/5/2012 11:02:12 PM
Altair seemed to be the most skilled all things considered.
---
"Ummm... Brotherhood was in Rome, not Italy."
X-Box Live Gamertag--GageIsLegend
#22Gobstoppers12Posted 11/5/2012 11:09:17 PM
*SPOILERS*

Considering the last two major assassinations are done with Connor stumbling around like a noobcake, I think he loses points by default.
---
think about all the people that complained over DaVinci code...it would be much worse with killer bisexual jesus in Mgs4. --NexVesica, regarding Vamp Theories.
#23MorterPosted 11/5/2012 11:38:12 PM
Since I never played AC1, I've never seen Altair fight. Can someone show me videos of the best example of his fighting style
---
Merciful Buddha
Posts: 2x: 77; 3x: 9; 4x: 7; 5x: 5; *6x: 2; 7x/8x!: 1;**25X POST!**
#24ChariceChanPosted 11/5/2012 11:51:38 PM
In terms of fighting skill, I would say Ezio.
In terms of knowledge, its Altair.
#25TakuruPosted 11/5/2012 11:55:50 PM
It's been said before but Altair>Ezio>Connor in terms of skill.

They all get the job done however so it's all irrelevant.
---
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad79/april6e/MichelleJ.gif
#26DrunkenPeasantPosted 11/6/2012 12:29:27 AM
Altair was the perfect assassin: he was very efficient and precise and he was a master at what he did (literally.) If I wanted a target killed without fail I'd pick him.

Ezio was a Jack of all trades: he was extremely talented with general melee weapons and was pretty handy at brawling with his fists having best the hell out of quite a few of his rivals in 2 and brotherhood. He was good at adapting his tactics too and embracing new and unusual weapons/techniques such as the hidden gun and the grappling hook from revelations. I think Ezio would be the best for an uncertain situation where you might need to apply any given number of different techniques.

Connor seemed to me like more of a warrior than an assassin personally, his combos are beyond lethal, also the brutality of the kill animations and his choice of weapons like the tomahawk and spike-rope make him ideal for open combat. Even his outfit looks like that of a soldier's with the period buttoned coat and everything. I find I'm having the most fun with Connor when I snare a Redcoat officer with the Spike-rope and noose him up from a tree in front of his own patrol, I then fire my pistol into the drummer before he can run of to snitch to the other guards before whipping my tomahawk out and burying it into a brutes head. Within about ten seconds a dozen redcoats are lying dead before they can even react and the woods are quiet once more. Connor is a powerhouse, pure strength with stealth elements when required for things like ambushes/assassinations.
---
"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken
#27LunarAmbiencePosted 11/6/2012 12:44:46 AM
Connor had the most heart out of all of them.
---
The above is both true and false.
#28SurmatisePosted 11/6/2012 12:51:26 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#29areeb319(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 7:11:32 PM
I'd what would happen if they have a battle....
---
AC3 ending is stupid as hell...
PSN-{MLP}Addi97319
#30MoonTaLooPosted 11/6/2012 7:15:07 PM
areeb319 posted...
I'd what would happen if they have a battle....

There would be two bloody heaps on the ground amd one bloody figure limping away.