Are Altair and Ezio more skilled than Connor?

#31ZechsPeacecraftPosted 11/6/2012 8:27:13 PM
Technically Desmond is the best as he has all the skills and knowledge of all three of them.

The way I saw it

The best assassin:
If there is one man that I need killed, and cannot risk anything, I pick Altair.

The best general:
If I have an army and I need a leader who can see the weakness in my opponents plans and take complete advantage over it, I pick Ezio

The best warrior:
If I need a guy on the battlefield, to inspire my men with his feats while bringing fear into the heart of my enemies, I pick Connor.

You can't really say which is the most skilled as that is way to general, and these men were exceptional at their own individual style.
---
"It's the stronger that make the weaker"- Milliardo Peacecraft
#32MoonTaLooPosted 11/6/2012 8:32:53 PM
ZechsPeacecraft posted...
Technically Desmond is the best as he has all the skills and knowledge of all three of them.

The way I saw it

The best assassin:
If there is one man that I need killed, and cannot risk anything, I pick Altair.

The best general:
If I have an army and I need a leader who can see the weakness in my opponents plans and take complete advantage over it, I pick Ezio

The best warrior:
If I need a guy on the battlefield, to inspire my men with his feats while bringing fear into the heart of my enemies, I pick Connor.

You can't really say which is the most skilled as that is way to general, and these men were exceptional at their own individual style.

This is actually the same way I think of it. Connor would draw the most blood, Altair would draw the most important blood, and Ezio would be the cause of the most blood spilled.
#33assassin2568Posted 11/6/2012 8:34:17 PM
areeb319 posted...
I'd what would happen if they have a battle....

if they have the same weapons, 2 hidden blades and a sword, probably altair. weapons per era, then connors your guy. a freerun contest, ezio
---
If murder cant solve your problems, you're in deep s---.
#34MoonTaLooPosted 11/6/2012 8:38:16 PM
assassin2568 posted...
areeb319 posted...
I'd what would happen if they have a battle....

if they have the same weapons, 2 hidden blades and a sword, probably altair. weapons per era, then connors your guy. a freerun contest, ezio

No way!! I've been playing AC2 and he is so slow compared to Connor.
#35OhGoodPosted 11/6/2012 8:43:55 PM
I agree with the Altair>Ezio>Connor assessment
---
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
PSN - Ohgood
#36umbra_fuhrerPosted 11/6/2012 8:44:32 PM
I think the games want you to think that the best Assassin is supposed to be Ezio. Which makes sense, since he's the one we've been playing as the most, and alot more people are attached to him.

In the opening video, they dont make any mention of any skills Desmond picked up from Altair. Instead its the "Knowledge of Altair, and the Skills of Ezio." What I gathered from that, is that Altair is the greatest leader of the assassins. Ezio would win in a straight up fight. But Ezio would still take his orders from Altair in the end.

Thats how I see it. I havent had enough time with Conner to see him being any much better then those two, but who knows where he goes later in life.

Also, at the same time, you have to take into technology with the Assassins/ Altair basically had everything Assassins Creed 2 Ezio had. Brotherhood and Revelations is where Ezio starts to get his own unique stuffs.
#37areeb319(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 8:49:46 PM
Ezio would consider Altair his mentor...

What if all they have are dual hidden blades? And they fight?
---
AC3 ending is stupid as hell...
PSN-{MLP}Addi97319
#38dedbusPosted 11/6/2012 9:06:50 PM
Spoilers for AC1

Altair takes on a army of decked out Crusaders as well as a faction of assassins after he one on one'd his leader who was wielding the power of a piece of eden.
#39BiggyDXPosted 11/6/2012 9:44:33 PM
Altair represents Experience and Precision.
Ezio represents Versatility and Leadership.
Connor represents Cunning and Inspiration.

This kind of debate is hard to elaborate on simply because of the different time frames, the knowledge we have of all three ancestors and technology. And by skilled, I'm assuming we're referring to a straight up fight, not organizing a group.

I would think Altairs gifted nature in the art of assassination would make him the most skilled, considering he was also trained under an assassin order (even his mentor was the leader). However, I think its better to wait and see what happens with Connor in the future as he is still young and with new DLC on the horizon we might see what happens further along the lines.
---
Gamertag: My user name
#40Left4JokerPosted 11/6/2012 9:58:36 PM
Ezio would be Batman or Ironman, the gadget master
Altair would be Cap.America, the man who gets the job done
and Connor would be something like a mix between Thor and Hulk, he just...smash things
More topics from this board...
High profile on default?Jazzo210219/22 1:49AM