Are Altair and Ezio more skilled than Connor?

#41MoonTaLooPosted 11/6/2012 9:59:29 PM
Left4Joker posted...
Ezio would be Batman or Ironman, the gadget master
Altair would be Cap.America, the man who gets the job done
and Connor would be something like a mix between Thor and Hulk, he just...smash things

I could see him being Thor.
#42igashijinPosted 11/6/2012 11:04:47 PM
I would say they all have their strengths.

Altair: the wisest and most level headed. Altair seems the most "professional."

Ezio: the most charming, clever, and improvisational. Ezio is the most "likable" and "innovative."

Ratohnhake:ton: The best fighter.
---
To dis examartein ouk andros sopho.
#43AForgottenHeroPosted 11/6/2012 11:10:05 PM
igashijin posted...
I would say they all have their strengths.

Altair: the wisest and most level headed. Altair seems the most "professional."

Ezio: the most charming, clever, and improvisational. Ezio is the most "likable" and "innovative."

Ratohnhake:ton: The best fighter.

That's a pretty good way to put it.
---
"I was leaving, but now I am going to feed you your teeth."
#44MortalDangerPosted 11/6/2012 11:15:14 PM
Spoilers abound here.
---
God Bless America.
#45ZechsPeacecraftPosted 11/6/2012 11:20:26 PM
MortalDanger posted...
Spoilers abound here.

You can't really assess how skilled Connor is unless you beat the entire game...

And I love the reference left4joker, made me giggle.
---
"It's the stronger that make the weaker"- Milliardo Peacecraft
#46LuminairePosted 11/7/2012 10:45:02 AM
Altair is easily the most skilled. So far it's between Ezio and Altair and Altair has accomplished better feats with less tools.

Altair fought through two separate armies at the height of battle. He then fought Robert de Sable and his elite personal Templar cadre in personal combat. Compare that with Ezio who has legendary armor, legendary weapons, guns, dual hidden blades and routinely still needs to hire Mercenaries in AC2 and Brotherhood or his Assassin army in Revelations. Even in the final battle in Brotherhood, Ezio could have killed Cesare several times but was first knocked out and then Cesare kept dodging his attacks. Ezio spent most of the fight sneaking past armies whereas Altair simply fought through everyone.

Then there's the fact that Ezio LOST to Rodrigo Borgio in a sword fight AFTER he FAILED to assassinate him. He had Altair's Armor, Altair's sword, the element of surprise and even had an Apple of Eden. All Rodrigo had was the Staff and a plain robe. He still beat Ezio after Ezio stabbed him in the neck.

Personally though I think the greatest accomplishment of either is Altair's assassination of Ghenghis Khan who historically is arguably the greatest conqueror of all time.
---
XboxLIVE! GamerTag: MisterGuyMan (Geo War Score: 8.3 mill.)
Now Playing:Oblivion/GoW(X360), Vagrant Story (PS)
#47Legendary_MusasPosted 11/7/2012 10:59:15 AM
Luminaire posted...
Altair is easily the most skilled. So far it's between Ezio and Altair and Altair has accomplished better feats with less tools.

Altair fought through two separate armies at the height of battle. He then fought Robert de Sable and his elite personal Templar cadre in personal combat. Compare that with Ezio who has legendary armor, legendary weapons, guns, dual hidden blades and routinely still needs to hire Mercenaries in AC2 and Brotherhood or his Assassin army in Revelations. Even in the final battle in Brotherhood, Ezio could have killed Cesare several times but was first knocked out and then Cesare kept dodging his attacks. Ezio spent most of the fight sneaking past armies whereas Altair simply fought through everyone.

Then there's the fact that Ezio LOST to Rodrigo Borgio in a sword fight AFTER he FAILED to assassinate him. He had Altair's Armor, Altair's sword, the element of surprise and even had an Apple of Eden. All Rodrigo had was the Staff and a plain robe. He still beat Ezio after Ezio stabbed him in the neck.

Personally though I think the greatest accomplishment of either is Altair's assassination of Ghenghis Khan who historically is arguably the greatest conqueror of all time.

Altair didn't kill Ghengis, it was Darim.

Also people seem to forget Connor has spent his life hunting in the wild, he's easily the best hunter and that transfers over to hunting humans. He's also brutal in combat, both powerful and swift.
---
I was born of your dreams. If you believe in me... ...there is nothing I cannot do
#48deathscythe257Posted 11/7/2012 10:59:28 AM
This pretty much fits a James bond trope:

Connor befits the Daniel Craig style of Bond, sloppy and reckless, having no tact in his approach

Ezio: Roger Moore, he is good at his assassins job, but he has a way with words and doesn't hesitate as a womanizer

Altair: Pretty much Pierce Brosnan, he doesn't make mistakes (or rarely), is precise with every action. It is not surprising that he became the Head of the Assassins after Al Mualim.
---
Yes, this is a signature.
#49youshallbeasgodPosted 11/7/2012 11:06:54 AM
OhGood posted...
I agree with the Altair>Ezio>Connor assessment

---
Relax, it's just a game.
#50LuminairePosted 11/7/2012 11:09:38 AM
Legendary_Musas posted...
Luminaire posted...

Altair didn't kill Ghengis, it was Darim.

Also people seem to forget Connor has spent his life hunting in the wild, he's easily the best hunter and that transfers over to hunting humans. He's also brutal in combat, both powerful and swift.

Well Qulan Gal and Altair were there too. Never read the book but Altair should get some credit for leading that expedition. Honestly Connor just has one game so he has less feats. This is all about feats. What can they all accomplish compared to each other taking into account what tools they had.
---
XboxLIVE! GamerTag: MisterGuyMan (Geo War Score: 8.3 mill.)
Now Playing:Oblivion/GoW(X360), Vagrant Story (PS)