Are Altair and Ezio more skilled than Connor?

#51guy123killaPosted 11/7/2012 10:32:19 AM
Connor definitely has the least knowledge. I never really got a sense that he knew what was going on. His fight was more for his village and the Assassins Vs Templars thing just seemed like a background thing. He never really learns about the apple of eden and it's powers like Ezio. Unless this was all explained to him by Achilles which I don't know. Come to think of it, the apple and other ancient artefacts besides the amulet aren't really mentioned. There is the "crystal ball" though but i don't think Connor actually knows what it is.
#52EzraGenesisPosted 11/7/2012 10:44:34 AM
Altair was probably the most skilled. He became a Master Assassin at 26, but he was also born into the brotherhood. Ezio became an assassin at 17 and a master at 40. Idk about Connor yet, but I don't think he was born into the brotherhood either.
---
Any Tree Can Drop An Apple. I'll Drop The Freaking Moon
PSN: EzraGenesis
#53ch3ck_n0rrisPosted 11/7/2012 10:52:59 AM
for a person who literally jumped right into the fray, Connor impresses me more out of all of them. He definitely has more raw ability than the other two, considering that he learned everything they did (fighting wise) in a much shorter period of time. Hell, even before Achilles trains him he lays out those guys attacking his garage pretty easily. When it's all said and done, he could seriously be the better of the 3.. however, that's contingent upon how long they keep in in the series and let his story grow, as well as if Altair and Ezio fanboys gives the guy a legit shot at it or not...

either way, homie's legit.
---
http://checkafred.bandcamp.com/
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! @ch3ck_n0rris
#54ch3ck_n0rrisPosted 11/7/2012 10:57:35 AM
as far as how I currently view them though?

Accomplishments: Altair > Ezio > Connor

Fighting / Swordplay: Connor > Ezio > Altair (slightly, this is mainly because Ezio and Connor had cooler moves, although much of that was obviously due to the progression in the series)

Favorite : Ezio > Altair > Connor
---
http://checkafred.bandcamp.com/
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! @ch3ck_n0rris
#55MorterPosted 11/7/2012 12:29:22 PM
EzraGenesis posted...
Altair was probably the most skilled. He became a Master Assassin at 26, but he was also born into the brotherhood. Ezio became an assassin at 17 and a master at 40. Idk about Connor yet, but I don't think he was born into the brotherhood either.

I'll ask again: Does anyone have any video demonstrating Altair's fighting technique?
---
Merciful Buddha
Posts: 2x: 77; 3x: 9; 4x: 7; 5x: 5; *6x: 2; 7x/8x!: 1;**25X POST!**
#56Strategist103Posted 11/7/2012 12:58:17 PM
IRC All assassins make their kills very high profile. I can't remember a situation in which an assassin did a low key killing. But I think its a motto in the creed before Altair to make killings flashy.

Altair has the most training compared to Ezio and Connor. He's very precise and approaches his kills in a discrete way compared to Ezio. However, this is merely a reflection of his training as his creed prohibited the "flashy" killings that Ezio does. In terms of skill though, he is the best. He's had more training than Ezio and Connor and he's revolutionized the methods of assassination, with a little help from the Apple.

Ezio has been flashy when he was younger but in Revelations he's become more brutal in combat. For instance, when Ezio was trying to kill both Cesare and Rodrigo, he simply dropped Cesare from a castle and lept from a chandelier to kill Rodrigo in a room full of priests and guards, respectively. Ezio in his old age was as lethal as can be for an old assasssin. Ezio did rely on a lot of tools to get his job done, but the ways he implemented these tools was creative and doesn't indicate he lacked in skill. Ezio, much like Altair, was a proficient combatant. In their old age, compared to Altair both are equal, given their advanced age.

Connor has a lot of natural talent since his lifestyle places great demand on physical strength and agility. However, he isn't as agile as Altair and Ezio but he makes up for this with brute strength.

If I were to objectively rank creativity in assassination, I'd say it'd be Ezio, Altair, and Connor. Ezio's creativity is why he trumphs Altair, as Altair couldn't use poison or any of the methods that Ezio uses. I'm not saying Altair is weaker or anything, but I think that given that Ezio has more knowledge available to him and he's used it in a way that maximizes efficiency, he would have more skillful assassinations.
#57FredCat07Posted 11/7/2012 12:58:21 PM
areeb319 posted...
Was wondering...

Altair and Ezio definitely have more experience, but Connor is not a bad fighter. He's compared to a wolf and Altair and Ezio are Eagles...

What do you guys think?

About time someone else believed that Connor has wolf-style beside me!

Also, Altair don't get any upgrade until after AC1 (he only had 1 sword, 1 short sword, 1 hidden blade and double hand for fighting), just straight to the point and get anything to done.

Ezio is pretty much as all other in this thread said, womanizer and talked with his teams to find the weakness quicker as well as able to command the brotherhood for two games, overrating Connor (until spin-off or IV announcing) plus money!

Connor is just being badass with mohawk and axe, along with bow, which previous two assassin masters had not using before.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#58MorterPosted 11/7/2012 1:36:44 PM
I'd say Connor is the most agile of the 3 because he constantly dual-wields (which takes a lot of agility nd dexterity), and was noted on being the fastest climber of the three because he didn't need to "jump" as much between climbing points, even at a young age.
---
Merciful Buddha
Posts: 2x: 77; 3x: 9; 4x: 7; 5x: 5; *6x: 2; 7x/8x!: 1;**25X POST!**
#59LuminairePosted 11/7/2012 1:47:38 PM
I'd like to add that if we're giving everyone every tool they've ever had then Altair with his Apple doesn't even make this a close contest at all.

Strategist103 posted...
Ezio has been flashy when he was younger but in Revelations he's become more brutal in combat. For instance, when Ezio was trying to kill both Cesare and Rodrigo, he simply dropped Cesare from a castle and lept from a chandelier to kill Rodrigo in a room full of priests and guards, respectively. Ezio in his old age was as lethal as can be for an old assasssin. Ezio did rely on a lot of tools to get his job done, but the ways he implemented these tools was creative and doesn't indicate he lacked in skill. Ezio, much like Altair, was a proficient combatant. In their old age, compared to Altair both are equal, given their advanced age.

You have to take major points from Ezio though since after he stabbed Rodrigo, the Pope got up and beat Ezio in a sword fight. Something like that would never happen to Altair. I'd also put the Cesare assassination including that battle below Altair's assassination of Robert. Even though Ezio had more tools, Altair accomplished better feats.
---
XboxLIVE! GamerTag: MisterGuyMan (Geo War Score: 8.3 mill.)
Now Playing:Oblivion/GoW(X360), Vagrant Story (PS)
#60Apex1619Posted 11/7/2012 2:01:55 PM
Altair- The most knowledgeable and wise
Ezio- Flashy and undeniably the most skilled assassin. He does owe his skill to Altair but he is still the most skilled
Connor- Has been stated as the strongest and most brutal
---
Oh sheesh y'all, twas a dream!