this game is bad

#1sajtionPosted 11/6/2012 3:44:29 AM
and here is why....

-the weapons menu system is slow and made worse from previous assassin creeds

- not required to press jump button anymore so now all you do is keep the rt button pressed down and gameplay is automatic (not fun)

- mini games have no instructions how to play like checkers

-the story is disjointed and stitched up. it doesn't provide any excitement or interest

- assassins play no major role in the story

- glitches everywhere in animation and interactive objects

- far too many boring side quests especially hunting in each city which make you spends hours of walking through the woods

-the cities are uninteresting and chore to explore

this was the worst assassins creed to date. they should stop milking this franchise now
#2AsbesdosMothPosted 11/6/2012 3:49:07 AM
Granted, personal opinion, lie, personal opinion, the main character is one, granted, optional/personal opinion, personal opinion.

2/8 Correct

F- :(

See me
---
My other pack mule is a wood elf.
#3SmokehtheFirstPosted 11/6/2012 3:50:05 AM
- Yes, the weapons menu is a little clunkier and more inconvenient, but I think that might've been necessary to accommodate the new crafting weapons mechanic.

- Yes, but certain things require more of your input during freerunning now, such as holding A or B or looking in a certain direction to influence Connor's movement.

- The mini games do have instructions. All of them.

- That is such a vague, underexplained complaint that I'm not even going to consider it legitimate.

- Okay, fair complaint.

- Yes. Glitches galore.

- Indeed.

- It's a matter of opinion, but I like the cities just fine. They're not any less interesting than Rome or Acre or any of the cities in the other games.

In conclusion, only about half of your gripes are valid.
---
Super Busy Hospital 2 - TBA
#4LapanuiPosted 11/6/2012 3:58:12 AM
I'm really enjoying the game O.o

I have to admit though, I don't like the weapon menu system, so I will give you that.

I don't feel any different not pressing A to be honest.

Checkers is easy to understand, it's a great game and I used to play that along with Chess as a child.

The story does feel a little all over the place, but it's building up to the war which is great. I can see it happening as I carry on playing.

Well Connor was never born into the Creed, neither was Haytham nor Connor's Mom. This is like the rebuilding of the Assassin's or something. I have a feeling there will be sequels to this game, Connor will carry on making the Colonial Brotherhood bigger and stronger.

Glitches, again, I see weird glitches like floating weapons, getting stuck, horses having spasm's lol. These can be fixed with patches though.

You don't have to the side quests at all, just play the main story if you don't like side quests. I enjoy doing them, but that's me, I like to complete as much as I can and explore as much as I can.

I've not visited New York yet, but Boston is pretty awesome. I also like how big the Frontier and Homestead are. It doesn't beat Rome, I loved climbing up the Colosseum.
---
Intel i7 930 @ 3.2GHz, Zalman CNPS10X Extreme, EVGA x58 FTW Motherboard, Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 570, Corsair HX 650W Modular PSU.
GT: Zichu
#5TheLastKroganPosted 11/6/2012 4:05:27 AM
Almost all your points are either lies or personal opinions.

Piss off.
---
GT: THE LAST KR0GAN
"Krogans don't need cover. Krogans ARE cover!"
#6mediafriendPosted 11/6/2012 4:06:17 AM
I was engrossed in the story. So much so that I didnt even do a signle "sidequest" I got the homestead all upgraded at sequence 11. Since in every open world game ever made, every side quest is a pointless distraction. My only complaint is that the pointless distractions in this game didnt even offer a compelling reward. I had the best weapons since sequence 3 (without crafting) and I sailed through the whole campaign. People who are complaining need to blame themselves. If they hadn't given you the freedom to wander around doing nothing you would be raging about linearity, now you're raging about too much freedom.
---
Pokemon Pearl Friend Code:2922-0003-2635
Pokemon Platinum Friend Code:5027-0339-8801
#7SmokehtheFirstPosted 11/6/2012 4:07:42 AM
TheLastKrogan posted...

Piss off.

What crawled up your *** and died? You prowl around this board and never say anything of any value. All you do is disrespect the poster. I'm just wondering what makes you so defensive of ACIII. Is it your lovechild?
---
Super Busy Hospital 2 - TBA
#8TheLastKroganPosted 11/6/2012 4:12:55 AM
SmokehtheFirst posted...
TheLastKrogan posted...

Piss off.

What crawled up your *** and died? You prowl around this board and never say anything of any value. All you do is disrespect the poster. I'm just wondering what makes you so defensive of ACIII. Is it your lovechild?

Really? I prowl aorund on the board looking for victims? No. I just call people out who bash this game for either reasons that don't exist or reasons they think is bad in their own opinion. Only 2/8 of his points are real. The rest is lies and opinions. And your topic was just as bad, so take a seat. This game is the best in the series whether you like it or not.
---
GT: THE LAST KR0GAN
"Krogans don't need cover. Krogans ARE cover!"
#9Tha_M4rksmanPosted 11/6/2012 4:13:40 AM
It seems to me your peaves are not with the game but the genre. Its a franchise on conspiracy and secret societies with hidden blade shankin thrown in for fun. If you found the story disjointed? I'd have to question your understanding of the lore as a whole. It's likely some things flew over your head. As The Franchise prides it self on being cryptic, and for level design its Historically accurate what more do you want? However I was displeased with the dumb downed parry mechanic, but that is jus a sign of the times. looks cool tho...
---
Always on Target....
#10AshleyGreene74Posted 11/6/2012 4:21:42 AM
I was thinking about buying this game, but decided to wait and read the reviews and comments about it, and to also watch some gameplay. From the gameplay that I've watched from my fav. Youtuber who does walkthroughs, this game looks very boring. So far I'm glad I didn't buy it.
More topics from this board...
Nine men's morris problemNairel227/22 12:34PM