this game is bad

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: whoisryanmack

whoisryanmack
4 years ago#11
If you're into AC then it's totally worth buying. There are issues, sure, but it's completely possible to focus on the things you like to do and get a lot of satisfaction from it. It's not a bad game by ANY means...it just does a lot of really curious things if you really start to dig into it's mechanics.

But overall, still a solid buy for AC fans and a definite rent at least for newcomers. The core stuff (running, fighting, assassinations) still works great.

User Info: rush86

rush86
4 years ago#12
I couldn't disagree wit u any more. This game is so much fun and there is so so much to do. And the games like checkers all have explanations how to play them i dunno wat ur talkin about. And ive only seen a few minor glitches in the 15 hours ive played so far. But this game is huge and pushing the system to the limits. What do u expect it to be perfect.

User Info: FredCat07

FredCat07
4 years ago#13
I have know the Chess and Checker, but I don't know that game he played in the prison - it look different from what I have know.
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat

User Info: cabcalloway1983

cabcalloway1983
4 years ago#14
this game is good and heres why

-I like it

It is all subjective.

User Info: rhys855

rhys855
4 years ago#15
http://k18.kn3.net/taringa/2/8/0/3/4/3/9/iwannarock09/4AF.jpg?6790---
Pakkun loves to dig deep in tight,dirty, holes.

User Info: Madridiq8e

Madridiq8e
4 years ago#16
i agree with most of his points,

but that doesn't take the joy out of it

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived