Central Boston 6/7 Treasure Chests

#1KerchakPosted 11/6/2012 6:39:45 AM
I've ran around Boston and already collected all of the collectables in the area but my challenge shows that I'm still missing 1 chest in Central Boston. I've bought the maps from the General Store and it still does not show the chest that I am missing. Is this chest something that unlocks later in the story perhaps? I'm on Sequence 6 if it makes a difference.

I really hope I'm not glitched.
---
NEVER argue with an Idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
#2CadaurnyPosted 11/6/2012 6:41:37 AM
Had the same problem, here's the post that helped me find it.

bookeworm posted...
I saw several messages about this, but they didn't really give a definitive answer clearly. If you're missing one chest in Boston Central District, it is most likely the one located in the Green Dragon Tavern. If you've liberated this area, it is marked with a "Liberation Contract" symbol, and is in the Northwest part of the district. The chest itself is upstairs in the first room on the left. Cheers!

---
"Come all you Xeno scum and fallen heretics! Come face the one true might of the universe and wither under the Golden Throne's gaze!"
#3WarzorePosted 11/6/2012 6:43:16 AM
the last one is inside the building where you start the very mision its at in your room.
#4Kerchak(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 7:09:44 AM
Thank you much. I have not really been inside any buildings, except for story related reasons, so I'm 100% sure this is it.

Thanks again.
---
NEVER argue with an Idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.