Am I the only one who likes Connor's mohawk with hood down?

#1aflawedpeacePosted 11/6/2012 4:15:03 PM
Topic.
#2True RunePosted 11/6/2012 4:17:36 PM
When i first heard about all the people complaining about it, I was like ":oh great...." but then when i saw it myself I was like "hey, this don't look bad"

there are 3 other outfits with a hood up if you really dislike his hair that much. Tho i will agree that it's kind of wierd his hood is always down after that point. There should be an option on your regular outfit if you want the hood up/down or with the warpaint.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#3OhGoodPosted 11/6/2012 4:17:38 PM
I like it as well.

In many games with a character creation (skyrim, fallout, etc) I always make a character named Sparrowhawk who is based off of a Mohawk Indian.
---
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
PSN - Ohgood
#4FoxravencroftPosted 11/6/2012 4:17:55 PM
apparently?
---
GT: Foxravencroft
When all of your wishes are granted, all of your dreams have been destroyed.
#5Delicate_FlamePosted 11/6/2012 4:18:50 PM
I like it. It's nice to see something other than a hood
---
(>^^)>
#6ReiderAsmadiPosted 11/6/2012 4:19:19 PM
It just doesn't really "click" with me I suppose. I wouldn't mind the hood being down so much if it was only on the homestead like normal but seeing it down everywhere just bugs me.
---
Gamertag: LordReider
Ambition is just a weak excuse for not having the sense to be lazy.
#7Ahoge-donoPosted 11/6/2012 4:20:11 PM
Totally a spoiler mate, and probably. It's not like Connor is from some kind of Mohawk tribe...

...wait.
#8Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 11/6/2012 4:25:51 PM
I liked it just fine. A toggle would have been cool though. You're not alone TC.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am.
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers - any game, any gamer! Love games? So do we.
#9GNR72Posted 11/6/2012 4:27:19 PM
I like it.
---
Go Mavs, Go Cowboys, Go Longhorns.
Proud Dwayne Wade hater since 2006.
#10Lord_Of_Chaos94Posted 11/6/2012 4:28:13 PM
I liked it, but I felt like he looked like Sokka from Last Airbender to a point.(The TV series)

I just put Achilles outfit on, close enough to Connor's to not notice, but you get the hood
---
"Swooping is bad." - Alistair