Am I the only one who likes Connor's mohawk with hood down?

#31Trainer_RedPosted 11/7/2012 12:51:37 AM
I thought he looked like the dude from avatar, and then I went into one of my ADD day dreams and started imaging the game If I were playing as that dude. Damn I forgot his name.

Also by avatar I mean the cartoon, not the movie about stupid blue jungle people.
#32True RunePosted 11/7/2012 12:54:24 AM
Trainer_Red posted...
I thought he looked like the dude from avatar, and then I went into one of my ADD day dreams and started imaging the game If I were playing as that dude. Damn I forgot his name.

Also by avatar I mean the cartoon, not the movie about stupid blue jungle people.

Sokka.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#33Trainer_RedPosted 11/7/2012 12:57:59 AM
True Rune posted...
Trainer_Red posted...

Sokka.

and so it begins

http://postimage.org/image/ihflbz9uz/
#34SirWilliam141Posted 11/8/2012 10:05:11 PM
Overall i think it looks good both ways but i think they should just make an update wich allows people to have it either up or down it can be that hard and then everybody will get what they want make it happen ubisoft