Citizens Mission Glitch

#1YounGCavS521Posted 11/6/2012 7:15:53 PM
I completed every citizen mission. They all have 100% sync in the DNA tab, but on my map when I select the Frontier it says I have one citizen mission discovered. Also, every time I load an area it says new citizen mission item.

I know this is a glitch. There is absolutely no missions left for me to do except for the tier three challenges, which leads to my next question. Is this preventing me from completing the Frontiersmen challenge of discovering the whole Frontier map?
---
A coward turns away, but a brave man's choice is danger.
#2YounGCavS521(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 7:24:55 PM
Bump. Has this happened to anyone else?
---
#3sid4975Posted 11/6/2012 7:27:40 PM
discovering the whole frontier map is finding every animal in each region i believe, and i have the same glitch and i got everything 100% except the washington conversations
#4YounGCavS521(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 8:02:14 PM
Ok thank you I will try finding all the animals and see what happends.
---
#5i_ST3Posted 11/6/2012 8:04:59 PM
I have a similar sort of glitch. I have completed all of the delivery requests (as they are not in my logbook anymore) but on my DNA strand I am on 0%. Anyone had this also?
#6YounGCavS521(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 8:16:00 PM
You have to complete all the delivery missions in a given map for 100%. There are eight in total I posted a thread with all the locations just search for "Delivery Missions Complete List".

When you do all of them in a map it will go up 32%, 66%, and then 100%.

As for the guy who answered my question, how do you know you have 100% of the frontier map completed if you haven't done the Washington conversations? The Washington conversations are part of the Tier 2 challenges, and the reveal the whole Frontier map is part of the Tier 3 challenges.

As for the Washington conversations I completed them fine, but I heard talking to him post game and loading up Sequence 9 and talking to him there will complete the challenge.
---
#7YounGCavS521(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 11:52:28 PM
Bump
---
More topics from this board...
Nine men's morris problemNairel227/22 12:34PM