Without looking it up, what's Connor's real name?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Without looking it up, what's Connor's real name?
3 years ago#11
deadpool223 posted...
wait wait
i rememberd it
ratonhnhaké:ton

That's what I said, Boo.
3 years ago#12
Ratonhnhake:ton

I don't know. But holy **** the language has to be the most revolting and horrible to listen to language I have ever heard. I don't even care if that's offensive, it's worse than German.
---
Knifegash: If Anya spent just one day with me, you can go ahead and call her Anya Plowed.
3 years ago#13
JKPSP posted...

I don't know. But holy **** the language has to be the most revolting and horrible to listen to language I have ever heard. I don't even care if that's offensive, it's worse than German.

I found it akin to listening to a conversation on The Sims. I think the only reason I found it that silly was just that I have had like zero exposure to any language like that so when I hear it it sounds like complete jibberish and makes absolutely zero sense, even trying to decipher if it's a language or just random noise. Russian, anything Scandinavian, even some from Africa, I haven't had this much issue with but I've been exposed to those much more as well.
---
FX6100, HD7970, 8G DDR3 1600, 750G/400/1T SATA2/3, 700W, Logitech G5/G510, Win7
XPS16 - i7 720QM, 6G DDR3@1333, 500G SATA, HD4670 1G, Win7
3 years ago#14
:

thats all i remember
---
[I7 3770 | G.Skill 8 GB DDR3 1600 Ripjaws | 256GB Corsair M4 SSD | GA-Z77X-UD3H | 2GB Evga GTX 670 FTW]
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
3 years ago#15
Rohkaton:::::
---
Deadly Premonition - Game of the Year 2010
3 years ago#16
Ratonhake:ton
3 years ago#17
Radarada;rad?
---
The greatest evil is the indifference of good men.
3 years ago#18
The Devourer posted...
JKPSP posted...

I found it akin to listening to a conversation on The Sims. I think the only reason I found it that silly was just that I have had like zero exposure to any language like that so when I hear it it sounds like complete jibberish and makes absolutely zero sense, even trying to decipher if it's a language or just random noise. Russian, anything Scandinavian, even some from Africa, I haven't had this much issue with but I've been exposed to those much more as well.

Yeah, I think I agree with you. It's because of such a lack exposure to such a language that it makes me want to repulse and hide under the bed sheets, its probably most similar to Aboriginal languages, cut off from society etc.

Despite that, I can't deny that its enjoyable to actually hear it, I will give Ubisoft their due, they've always crafted such beautiful/tangible settings, they needn't had bothered with the language but they did anyway... the champs.
---
Knifegash: If Anya spent just one day with me, you can go ahead and call her Anya Plowed.
3 years ago#19
I believe it's spelled Ratohnhakč:ton, correct me if I'm wrong.
---
White 2 FC: 5029-2384-0917 "Nate" | White FC: 1593-1302-6790 "Bryan" | 3DS FC: 4296-3998-3033 "Bryan"
3 years ago#20
xLinkku posted...
I believe it's spelled Ratohnhakč:ton, correct me if I'm wrong.

You're missing the n before the h. This topic was solved by the fourth post.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Without looking it up, what's Connor's real name?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived