Full syncing Seq 7 needs to be patched to be easier... BADLY...

#1mtjormitchPosted 11/7/2012 1:26:56 AM
I don't care what you all say, but when I get spotted doing anything no matter what and always trying to kill people on those boats... I can offically say without a doubt in my mind that after 2 and a half hours of playing the same part over and over again. This needs be be patched and it is quite possibly the worst mission structure I have ever seen in a video game... No joke. Even Deadly Premonition had better made missions than that one... it is quite possibly the most impossible set of objectives for any video game I have ever played...

I honestly am hoping whoever made those missions gets fired... I am serious. Whoever made the optional stuff for this game just needs to be fired badly... I can never get 100% now because of quite literally the most impossible part in any game ever.
---
People need to realize that games are art. Seriously, it's been proven over and over again. I think it's about time to people to man up and finally say this.
#2True RunePosted 11/7/2012 1:35:39 AM
Are you talking about the missions where you have to swim to the two boats, air assassinate a grenadier and blow the boats up while not being detected?

It's really quite easy, swim to the boat on the left. Ledge assassinate the regular guard. then climb to the stern of the boat, kill the other regular guard(with a corner kill) lure the grenadier over to where you corner killed the guard, hide on the other side of the stack of boxes, bam, air assassinate. lure the rest of the guards(by briefly letting them see you) towards the stern of the ship, set them mine, jump off.

The ship on the right is even easier.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#3mtjormitch(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 1:38:44 AM(edited)
True Rune posted...
Are you talking about the missions where you have to swim to the two boats, air assassinate a grenadier and blow the boats up while not being detected?

It's really quite easy, swim to the boat on the left. Ledge assassinate the regular guard. then climb to the stern of the boat, kill the other regular guard(with a corner kill) lure the grenadier over to where you corner killed the guard, hide on the other side of the stack of boxes, bam, air assassinate. lure the rest of the guards(by briefly letting them see you) towards the stern of the ship, set them mine, jump off.

DON'T YOU ******* DARE SAY IT IS EASY!!!! DON'T YOU ******* DARE!!!!

It is the worst mission in any video game I have ever played. It is literally impossible to 100%.

I did in the regular guard, killed that one that you said, and any air assassinations = FAILURE... I am sorry, but it is impossible, truly so. Air assassinating is based soley, not on luck, not on skill, but by bullcrap... how DARE you say this... HOW DARE YOU say this is easy because it truly is not and you would have to be high to think this.
---
People need to realize that games are art. Seriously, it's been proven over and over again. I think it's about time to people to man up and finally say this.
#4True RunePosted 11/7/2012 1:43:05 AM
mtjormitch posted...
True Rune posted...

It is the worst mission in any video game I have ever played. It is literally impossible to 100%.

I did in the regular guard, killed that one that you said, and any air assassinations = FAILURE... I am sorry, but it is impossible, truly so. Air assassinating is based soley, not on luck, not on skill, but by bullcrap... how DARE you say this... HOW DARE YOU say this is easy because it truly is not and you would have to be high to think this.

while I would love to be high. I'm not. You are doing the air assassination incorrectly, if you are failing it.

Make sure the guard is facing away from the direction you are coming from.

The mission is easy. If you know what to do. Hell, all of them are. It's called practice and experimentation.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#5mtjormitch(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 1:49:05 AM
True Rune posted...
mtjormitch posted...
True Rune posted...

while I would love to be high. I'm not. You are doing the air assassination incorrectly, if you are failing it.

The mission is easy. If you know what to do. Hell, all of them are. It's called practice and experimentation.

Considering I killed everyone except for the two at one end and the grenader... then on the OTHER side of the ship where there would be 0 chance of them seeing me air kill him... SEEN AND FAILRED!!!

This went on for 2 ******* HOURS!!! Do you know that feeling when you feel like the developers basically made it literally impossible to 100% this mission... I have ubisoft very badly now... I wish whoever made the optional objectives would legitimately be fired, and their entire team of objective makers to be fired... it is one of the most unfair things I have ever seen in any video game. Ever play Max Payne 1? That game was completely unfair at the end of the game. If you didn't have sniper ammo you were SCREWED completely at the end of the game. That game is FAIR compared to the A3 seq 7 mission... it is unfair, no other words to describe it. There are no easy ways into it and it is COMPLETELY bullcrap to say that it is when it isn't..
---
#6Pure_LionHeartPosted 11/7/2012 1:50:21 AM
It's not easy. It's hard. It's damn hard and annoying. But it's not "patch it, it's totes broke" hard.
---
Pure LionHeart - Seals In Freshness
http://myanimelist.net/profile/PureLionHeart
#7True RunePosted 11/7/2012 1:52:35 AM
mtjormitch posted...
True Rune posted...
mtjormitch posted...
True Rune posted...

Considering I killed everyone except for the two at one end and the grenader... then on the OTHER side of the ship where there would be 0 chance of them seeing me air kill him... SEEN AND FAILRED!!!

This went on for 2 ******* HOURS!!! Do you know that feeling when you feel like the developers basically made it literally impossible to 100% this mission... I have ubisoft very badly now... I wish whoever made the optional objectives would legitimately be fired, and their entire team of objective makers to be fired... it is one of the most unfair things I have ever seen in any video game. Ever play Max Payne 1? That game was completely unfair at the end of the game. If you didn't have sniper ammo you were SCREWED completely at the end of the game. That game is FAIR compared to the A3 seq 7 mission... it is unfair, no other words to describe it. There are no easy ways into it and it is COMPLETELY bullcrap to say that it is when it isn't..

It's not the guards at the bow of the ship seeing you(so there is no need to kill them), it's the Grenadier(as the guards on the Bow can't see you on the Stern)

You are doing it wrong, he has to be looking away.

complain all you want. It's very much possible, you are just doing it wrong.
---
#8mtjormitch(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 1:53:30 AM
Pure_LionHeart posted...
It's not easy. It's hard. It's damn hard and annoying. But it's not "patch it, it's totes broke" hard.

Yes it is. Considering that you cannot air kill anyone without warning the entire ship... yes, it is patch worthy. It truly is.
---
#9mtjormitch(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 1:55:35 AM
True Rune posted...
mtjormitch posted...
True Rune posted...
mtjormitch posted...
True Rune posted...

It's not the guards at the bow of the ship seeing you(so there is no need to kill them), it's the Grenadier(as the guards on the Bow can't see you on the Stern)

You are doing it wrong, he has to be looking away.

complain all you want. It's very much possible, you are just doing it wrong.

Yes it is. I killed everyone except for the guards at the bow and the grenade guy... still failure... everytime...

I am not doing this wrong. I basically did what you said about 10 times for the past 2 hours... welp... that was time wasted on a completely BROKEN mission.
---
#10TinyosiPosted 11/7/2012 1:58:04 AM
I will agree that its hard but it doesn't really need a patch to fix the mission itself.

The only thing I have a gripe with is that resetting to an earlier checkpoint doesn't restore your consumables.
More topics from this board...
High profile on default?Jazzo210229/22 9:59PM