Full syncing Seq 7 needs to be patched to be easier... BADLY...

#11mtjormitch(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 1:59:22 AM
Tinyosi posted...
I will agree that its hard but it doesn't really need a patch to fix the mission itself.

The only thing I have a gripe with is that resetting to an earlier checkpoint doesn't restore your consumables.

Hard... no... impossible due to programming error and overall developer failure. Yes. Very yes.
---
People need to realize that games are art. Seriously, it's been proven over and over again. I think it's about time to people to man up and finally say this.
#12XRamzaXPosted 11/7/2012 2:02:31 AM
I also thought this was pretty easy. Go to the right ship first. Get behind it there is one guy who walks close to the edge, you pull him off and then there is only one other guy who walks around.

When he starts to head to the other side you jump up plant the bomb and jump off the boat (none of the guys are actually watching the middle they are all staring at the city)

Left boat isn't that bad either. You have two guys who walk around. You pull one off the ship from the back side and the other is the guy who you leave for last so you can air assassinate him.

Kill the guy in the back (he will walk around but also stops to watch the front of the ship) and then head to the front of the ship. There should be 2-3 guys up here(my game was glitching a bit) After you get rid of one of the guys hop up and throw a poison dart at one of the two guys standing close to eachother. He will fall over and the other guy will just sorta watch.

Jump up and kill him then wait for the grenadier guy to walk near the boxes he will stop and stare off at the city you then just hop up on the stuff and air assassinate him. Blow up the second ship and you are done.
---
Be nice to newbs, you shall be one again someday.
#13MoonTaLooPosted 11/7/2012 2:04:38 AM
mtjormitch, I would have attempted to help you with this mission, however, I'll not suffer fools. You're a b****.
#14TinyosiPosted 11/7/2012 2:04:51 AM
mtjormitch posted...
Tinyosi posted...
I will agree that its hard but it doesn't really need a patch to fix the mission itself.

The only thing I have a gripe with is that resetting to an earlier checkpoint doesn't restore your consumables.

Hard... no... impossible due to programming error and overall developer failure. Yes. Very yes.

To be honest, I think there are several glaring flaws with this game, but this certainly isn't one of them.
#15XOmegaProphetXPosted 11/7/2012 2:05:03 AM
The way I did it was...

Climb onto the side of the boat and ledge assassinate the guard that patrols and looks over the edge.
Stay on the ledge and climb to the back of the boat. Wait for an opening and kill the guard at the back.
Climb the masts and make your way to the front, use poison darts to kill the guards at the front.
Then air assassinate the grenadier.
#16XRamzaXPosted 11/7/2012 2:06:51 AM
XOmegaProphetX posted...
The way I did it was...

Climb onto the side of the boat and ledge assassinate the guard that patrols and looks over the edge.
Stay on the ledge and climb to the back of the boat. Wait for an opening and kill the guard at the back.
Climb the masts and make your way to the front, use poison darts to kill the guards at the front.
Then air assassinate the grenadier.

lol I didn't even think about heading up the masts arg I spend a good few minutes just looking around for the best way to approach that boat too.
---
Be nice to newbs, you shall be one again someday.
#17dillpickle69Posted 11/7/2012 3:09:54 AM
After I tried several times and got about as mad as TC, I just climbed the masts and killed everyone aside from the grenadier, with my bow and poison darts. after killing everyone on one boat, I just looted the bodies for fresh ammo to use on the next. I liked keeping two people alive so I could jump off the mast and air assassinate them both
---
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
#18zaleb687Posted 11/7/2012 3:29:29 AM
Honestly, I had just as much trouble, but once I figured out my plan, it really is quite easy. My way was far more roundabout than the second mate's suggestion, but I ledge killed the first guard, scurried up the rigging and sniped. Then, after trial and error, BAM air assassinate the skirt wearing man. And I agree with... most people here. It's not Patch worth. There are WAAAY more important things to patch than one difficult, needlessly so, in my opinion, but very doable mission... Such as Caravan's getting stuck in 'ATTACKED' mode or bears getting stuck in walls.
#19rkahn31Posted 11/7/2012 3:51:28 AM
It's hard sure, but definitely possible. I think sneaking onto two enemy ships, killing one person by jumping down on them from above, detonating their powder supply, hoisting an enemy flag, all while remaining undetected should be hard. If they're going to patch something, how about missing icons on the map? That's my vote.
---
"Shoes that were guaranteed to make a kid run faster and jump higher. P.F. Flyers"
#20iHoldWithFirePosted 11/7/2012 3:58:17 AM
mtjormitch posted...
you would have to be high to think this.

I am and I do. But that's only cuz I onehunskied it my first try. Sorry for all you issues