My AC3 copy is sealed, each time I want to open I see a new complain? Why?

#11pothocketPosted 11/7/2012 1:15:35 PM
AuraOfSouls posted...
aflawedpeace posted...
AuraOfSouls posted...
You are on GameFAQs... where majority come to whine and b****. They will out way the positive comments because the players that enjoy the game are to busy playing it. Its a good game. I recommend it.

You and others like you are the reason game developers keep launching games with broken glitches. You want to pretend this game is not without many glaring negatives. The rampant glitches being the most notable offenses. It's important that we as gamers let Ubisoft know of these things or they will never be fixed, or addressed in future releases.

Or you could just stop buying their games and get on with your life instead of treating a glitchy video game like its a life changing debate. If a game is glitchy... the developers know and if they care they will fix it. People like you coming to a website on a daily if not hourly basis just to gripe and complain, reposting the same damn topic over and over, doesn't do anything.

You'd think that having every AC3 board on the net being full of topics about how the game is plagued by bugs would be pretty strong motivation to not have the next game be plagued with bugs, right? You're welcome in advance for the next AC game getting more polish before release.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#12Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 11/7/2012 1:18:33 PM
Crack her open. Read my review if you want to know why.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am. - http://tinyurl.com/bestgfaqstopic
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers
#13LapanuiPosted 11/7/2012 1:28:53 PM
pothocket posted...
AuraOfSouls posted...
aflawedpeace posted...
AuraOfSouls posted...
You are on GameFAQs... where majority come to whine and b****. They will out way the positive comments because the players that enjoy the game are to busy playing it. Its a good game. I recommend it.

You and others like you are the reason game developers keep launching games with broken glitches. You want to pretend this game is not without many glaring negatives. The rampant glitches being the most notable offenses. It's important that we as gamers let Ubisoft know of these things or they will never be fixed, or addressed in future releases.

Or you could just stop buying their games and get on with your life instead of treating a glitchy video game like its a life changing debate. If a game is glitchy... the developers know and if they care they will fix it. People like you coming to a website on a daily if not hourly basis just to gripe and complain, reposting the same damn topic over and over, doesn't do anything.

You'd think that having every AC3 board on the net being full of topics about how the game is plagued by bugs would be pretty strong motivation to not have the next game be plagued with bugs, right? You're welcome in advance for the next AC game getting more polish before release.

Yes, because Ubisoft comes onto Gamefaqs on a daily basis to check on the feedback and work harder on there next title...

Complaining on a forum that a lot of developers don't go on doesn't do anything. If you want to complain, go on the official forums for the game and do it there, it might have more of an impact than here.
---
Intel i7 930 @ 3.2GHz, Zalman CNPS10X Extreme, EVGA x58 FTW Motherboard, Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 570, Corsair HX 650W Modular PSU.
GT: Zichu
#14Left4JokerPosted 11/7/2012 1:31:36 PM
My opinion
I'm forcing me to play, just to see how Desmond story is going to end.
Considering the number of people complaining, much more than Revelations and Brotherhood, I would exchange your AC3 for Dishonored. New game, fantastic gameplay, freedom to realize your tasks anyway you want, completely immersive...

Then, to satisfy your curiosity, buy AC3 again a few month from now, when the price drops...
I would say the chances of you liking are 50/50
So, better safe than sorry
#15pothocketPosted 11/7/2012 1:38:40 PM
Lapanui posted...
pothocket posted...
AuraOfSouls posted...
aflawedpeace posted...
AuraOfSouls posted...

Yes, because Ubisoft comes onto Gamefaqs on a daily basis to check on the feedback and work harder on there next title...

Complaining on a forum that a lot of developers don't go on doesn't do anything. If you want to complain, go on the official forums for the game and do it there, it might have more of an impact than here.

I clearly said "every board on the net"
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#16LapanuiPosted 11/7/2012 1:40:11 PM
Ah, only skim read your post. Currently play the game lol. Still, the majority of the developers tend to not care about feedback, which is sad to be honest.
---
Intel i7 930 @ 3.2GHz, Zalman CNPS10X Extreme, EVGA x58 FTW Motherboard, Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 570, Corsair HX 650W Modular PSU.
GT: Zichu
#17RiverofDenialPosted 11/7/2012 1:42:41 PM
Even though I think ACIII is an amazing game and I think you should give it a try, if you have to trade it in, at least get Halo 4.
Dishonored was good for a while, but I found the story extremely lacking, and the rest got pretty boring after a bit.
Just my opinion.
#18deathscythe257Posted 11/7/2012 1:46:43 PM
Everything is not without its shortcomings. I will admit though, I too had a few run-ins with in game glitches, more so than previous titles.

The story held a sense of urgency indeed. It is still worth playing as there is a lot of stuff to do in game. Personally, I liked AC2 and ACB the best, and I will leave it at that.

Open the game and play it, find your own path. As Ezio Auditore da Firenze once said,

"There is no book or teacher to give you the answers, to show you the way. Choose your own way! Do not follow me, or anyone else."
---
Yes, this is a signature.
#19bobbyrkPosted 11/7/2012 1:49:21 PM
Lapanui posted...

They actually do come here a lot. I personally got an email and a T-shirt from Corey May for a FAQ I wrote here for AC2. Quite a few developers and other industry insiders come here. GameFAQs is one of largest video game message board sites.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#20JManGTPosted 11/7/2012 1:58:27 PM
Shut up, open the game, play it and form your opinion. You people are so over dramatic and rediculous
---
PSN: JManGT
GT: James Upton
More topics from this board...
Nine men's morris problemNairel227/22 12:34PM