My AC3 copy is sealed, each time I want to open I see a new complain? Why?

#21LugovesPosted 11/7/2012 2:00:22 PM
Dishonored sucks. Rental at MOST.
---
"I want to see more of Lugoves' posts. That *%$# cracks me up." - mrvercetti
#22Left4JokerPosted 11/7/2012 2:09:56 PM
JManGT posted...
Shut up, open the game, play it and form your opinion. You people are so over dramatic and rediculous

REDiculous??

Some kind of ridiculous red people ??
#23Wolf_J_FlywheelPosted 11/7/2012 2:12:49 PM
glitches in AC games dont bother me most are humorous, beside i look at it like the Animus is glitching and not the game.
---
"I awaken. I consume oxygen, then bacon, eggs and black coffee, then my wife, then bacon." - Nick Offerman
http://i.minus.com/iRiu3PRI5vKfS.gif
#24cheezedadadaPosted 11/7/2012 2:14:46 PM
I would hate to live life like this...just sitting there staring at a sealed case not sure whether its worth opening it or not. The overall importance of this decision is so menial and unimportant that it should have been decided in the first 10 seconds of having it.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#25evildarkscotPosted 11/7/2012 2:18:58 PM
All the glitches people have complained about I haven't had and most complaints are just the people who complain about anything they can
All games receive some sort of complaints all the time no game will ever be a 10(perfect) also I have gone through the game twice now and done most missions
---
WARNING THIS POST MAY CONTAIN NO USAGE OF GRAMMAR
A government is a body of people; usually, notably ungoverned.
#26lexussssPosted 11/7/2012 2:21:59 PM
lol poors
#27SkytheWiz1Posted 11/7/2012 2:50:18 PM(edited)
Daggerborn posted...
SkytheWiz1 posted...

Daggerborn posted...
In my opinion people will complain about just about anything. One guy started a petition because the hero wears his hood down at one point in the story. Yes REALLY. I would say if you are the really picky type you might not like it, but if you can just sit, relax and lose yourself in a game, then just open the box and play it.

I didn't make the petition, but I'd like to clarify:
"One point in the story" is actually the entire end-game. Once you beat the game, unless you have a specific outfit on, his hood remains down, revealing an incredibly noticeable moehawk (which makes it all the more difficult to believe that no one recognizes him as an assassin).

I'm sorry, did you just say that because someone has war paint on and a mohawk that they are definitely an assassin?

No, I'm saying that if you're spotted with warpaint and a moehawk, you'd realistically never get "incognito" again, as everyone would begin to become AT LEAST suspicious of you.

I know this is GameFAQs, but please try to attempt to connect the dots...
---
Pretend there are awe-inspiring lyrics
or oh-so-hilarious quotations here, please.
#28XGaltPosted 11/7/2012 3:17:05 PM
You bought it already just open it and play. If you liked any of the AC games you'll like this one. It's not like the reinvented the wheel here. They just made the wheel rounder and gave it a nice spiffy paint job.
---
"I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."
GT/PSN: GnuX
#29ReDxVaLoOPosted 11/7/2012 3:22:17 PM
Because you are on a message board, the go to place for complaints. The people who are enjoying the game are actually playing it.
---
I'm entirely sure, your entirely sure, what I'm suggesting
#30The DevourerPosted 11/7/2012 3:29:09 PM
If you can, you might want to return it and buy it Black Friday for 35 at Best Buy. Just sayin.
---
FX6100, HD7970, 8G DDR3 1600, 750G/400/1T SATA2/3, 700W, Logitech G5/G510, Win7
XPS16 - i7 720QM, 6G DDR3@1333, 500G SATA, HD4670 1G, Win7