My AC3 copy is sealed, each time I want to open I see a new complain? Why?

#31agammonPosted 11/7/2012 2:34:25 PM
I didn't think Assassin's Creed 3 was great. It was good, certainly worth playing at some point, but if your other choices are Dishonored or Halo 4, I would go with either of those over this (particularly Dishonored if you were itching for this type of game).
#32FlamingTomygun2Posted 11/7/2012 2:37:29 PM
Dishonored got extremely repetitive near the end. Its a good game, but AC 3 is much better
---
Don't worry, I work at Remington, I'm like god to these people" Me after my friend had issues with going to a redneck bar
#33jfmorrisPosted 11/7/2012 3:00:44 PM
Welcome to the Internet. A game (or movie, or anything else) can be almost universally acclaimed, but any discussion thread devoted to it always attracts those who were disappointed. Just look at the Bethesda forums devoted to Skyrim. You'd think it was the worst game ever made.

So far, I'm finding AC3 worth the purchase. And I'm not particularly an AC fanboy (I thought AC1 was boring and AC:R represented going to the well one too many times). But I like the ambition on display in AC3; the setting is fresh, the story is more interesting to me and seems less convoluted (so far) than previous installments, and graphically the game is a step up from previous iterations.

In short, I'd say you can open your copy. if you let internet whining dissuade you from art, you'd never watch or play anything.
#34bloodlover4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 3:06:51 PM
Thank you guys I decided I will open it and play, dishonored can wait and Halo 4 will only be worth it for its MP so why not play AC3 after all these positive comments:)

Unpure_Euphoria posted...
Crack her open. Read my review if you want to know why.

Everyone should read his review, it has more details than the majority of professional reviews, nice read man, keep it up.
---
BLF
#35Sand_CoffinPosted 11/7/2012 3:55:05 PM
I think the game is dull as hell. Glad others are enjoying it, wish I was one of them.