That kid in the opera house... (minor spoilers)

#1ty1098Posted 11/7/2012 2:42:11 PM
Finding out he's the priest Assassin recruit blew my mind. I love how Ubisoft puts all these little things and moments in the game.
---
Or a movie where a disabled kid turns into a wookie and explodes saving the day? -Coontemptus
#2KainDjinnPosted 11/7/2012 2:45:21 PM
That was another pretty good twist. I hope it'll have some significance in the plot...
---
It was much higher priority for them to make pokemon out of an ice cream cone and a bag of trash. - Number43
GT: Kain Djinn PSN: mlsterben 3DS: 2793-0922-1840
#3FredCat07Posted 11/7/2012 2:45:39 PM
Ubisoft's full of twisting mind employee... Ever the one with Haytham welcomed his buddy into Templar side.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#4iHoldWithFirePosted 11/7/2012 2:48:48 PM
ty1098 posted...
Finding out he's the priest Assassin recruit blew my mind. I love how Ubisoft puts all these little things and moments in the game.

Um, no. He was the person you followed on horseback through the frontier and had a conversation with him. Unless he becomes you're recruit later, but he said himself "I'm not a member but I help out when I can" he also states the reason he's NOT an assassin is his family cuz he doesn't want a double life. Like I said it may happen later(not finished yet) but I'm fairly certain I already had the priest when I met this guy
#5FredCat07Posted 11/7/2012 2:50:45 PM
iHoldWithFire posted...
ty1098 posted...

Um, no. He was the person you followed on horseback through the frontier and had a conversation with him. Unless he becomes you're recruit later, but he said himself "I'm not a member but I help out when I can" he also states the reason he's NOT an assassin is his family cuz he doesn't want a double life. Like I said it may happen later(not finished yet) but I'm fairly certain I already had the priest when I met this guy

I would agree with "WithFire" user, as that boy not want Haytham to kill him for witnessed him killing the guy at theatre by helping him with small "odd job" before returned to his original life.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#6iHoldWithFirePosted 11/7/2012 2:53:25 PM
FredCat07 posted...
iHoldWithFire posted...
ty1098 posted...

I would agree with "WithFire" user, as that boy not want Haytham to kill him for witnessed him killing the guy at theatre by helping him with small "odd job" before returned to his original life.

Hahaha, this kind individual, "holds with fire"......
#7ty1098(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 3:02:08 PM
I literally just had the bar convo with him.
---
Or a movie where a disabled kid turns into a wookie and explodes saving the day? -Coontemptus
#8MurphirothPosted 11/7/2012 3:02:09 PM
ty1098 posted...

No, the TC is correct. The priest assassin (Duncan Little, I think) has a conversation in a tavern where he tells Connor he's met his Dad and describes the exact situation at the opera house.
---
Gamertag/PSN-Murphiroth
"Would have liked to run tests on the seashells..."
#9Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 11/7/2012 3:03:20 PM
From: iHoldWithFire | Posted: 11/7/2012 5:48:48 PM | #004
ty1098 posted...

I love when people sound so confident, and are so wrong.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am. - http://tinyurl.com/bestgfaqstopic
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers
#10iHoldWithFirePosted 11/7/2012 3:11:47 PM
Unpure_Euphoria posted...
From: iHoldWithFire | Posted: 11/7/2012 5:48:48 PM | #004
ty1098 posted...

I love when people sound so confident, and are so wrong.

That's funny, then Connor has the conversation twice. The dude on the horse says "I met your father once. My uncle took me to the theater when I was a boy, I went to the bathroom and when I came back he was there. My uncle looked like he was asleep but I knew better. Your father did nothing but gesture for my silence, I complied" yes I paraphrased but you get the idea. Have you made it to this point yet..... I'd guess no. I was being nice but now I feel the need to tell you, good job on making yourself look like a ****** tard