Are YOU an assassin?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Are YOU an assassin?
4 years ago#21
-5. 300 pound people can't climb buildings or trees and can only freerun for like 5 seconds
4 years ago#22
Prolly a 3, not the physical attributes of an assassin, but the mental. I'm pretty cunning, sneaky, and have a pretty good shot.
4 years ago#23
"Screen Size = Resolution."- jairusmonillas
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig
4 years ago#24
I'm like Desmond in AC1.
I can walk and i can be quite observant.
([ { < ]})=====>
4 years ago#25
6 or 7. I'm pretty nimble, but my endurance sucks >_>
Alienware M17x R4 | i7-3720QM | 2GB 7970M | 16GB DDR3-1600 | 128GB Samsung PM830 mSATA SSD
4 years ago#26
probably like 2... I live vicariously through connor
"Come all you xeno scum and fallen heretics, come face the one true might of the universe and wither under the Golden Throne's gaze!."
4 years ago#27
1. I am fat and an alcoholic, thus I get tired when I jog further than a few metres. Climbing a tree is out of the question.

Though, if I were to do the rope dart move, my sheer weight would snap the soldier's neck before he was two foot off the ground.
"I love finding threads like these, it's like walking outside and finding the city's been bombed while you were sleeping." - Blighboy
4 years ago#28
5, I suppose? I keep in shape, eat right, and can climb a tree as well as the next guy. Not sure where this places me on the scale.
Ajd of House Ajdatheon, the First of his Name, King of the Posters and the Lurkers and the Troll Men, Lord of the Seven Platforms and Protector of the Forum.
4 years ago#29
Negative 10..

Seriously I'm a heavy as hell smoker/drinker
4 years ago#30
Like, 2. Maybe.

I can sprint. I can kinda distance run. I could probably go for the whole handholds-in-side-of-building climbing, but anything else I'd be screwed on.
OBJECTION!
My common sense is tingling!
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Are YOU an assassin?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived