Haytham is really the best character in the entire series

#11apollooooPosted 11/10/2012 12:02:04 AM
who's haytham VA anyway? the guy's got talents. his voice is just too awesome and charismatic
---
Love is a kiss of a terminal bliss. from the smile on your face, to the line you rephrase will guide you to your love.
your love is a kiss, my undying wish
#12mdg-raampiePosted 11/10/2012 12:14:52 AM(edited)
HUfan4L posted...
*SPOILERS*

I want some backstory on Haythem like how did he come to betray the assassin's and become a templar.

i believe there is a book about him

EDIT: it's called forsaken
---
Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
#13VaharPosted 11/10/2012 8:06:18 AM
I dont think hes the best ever...he kinda got boring when i was playing him. Tho i do enjoy running around with him as conner...we need more free run allies in assassins creed...i want a buddy who i can run around with yano
#14SteelToothPosted 11/10/2012 8:48:18 AM
If Ubi does a spin off like BH and Rev., it'd be fun to see Haythem and Achilles's feud and learn how Haythem nearly wipes out the Colonial Brotherhood.
---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg
#15Gnosis_Guyver1Posted 11/10/2012 10:02:12 AM(edited)
Yes he is a great character and a true templar like the ac1 templars.

Seems like there two types of templars

examples are ac1 templars, vidic and Haytham who believe in the cause of freeing man from both oppression and its own petty weaknesses. that goal is confirmed by the brotherhood recordings.

the next faction people who join the templars simply out of power lust.

Rodrigo Borgia. (his speech to Ezio during Ac2 final fight confirms Borgia cared little for mankind all he wanted was power)

Benjamin Church when you first get him and what he says to Haytham in his conversation shows a very greedy and egotistical nature.
---
Nothing is true everything is permitted.
#16pothocketPosted 11/10/2012 10:07:36 AM
Haytham is really the best character in the entire series

In other "DUH" news, the circle is really the roundest shape.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson