Sword or tomahawk?

#1FatalFraggerPosted 11/8/2012 10:05:28 PM
Which is better?
#2GTRagnarokPosted 11/8/2012 10:07:57 PM
Doesn't matter. Tomahawk is way cooler. I pretty much never used the sword.
---
Alienware M17x R4 | i7-3720QM | 2GB 7970M | 16GB DDR3-1600 | 128GB Samsung PM830 mSATA SSD
#3KainDjinnPosted 11/8/2012 10:08:42 PM
Everything is based on individual stats, and swords tend to outclass tomahawks.

Even historically or realistically, swords have better range. If you could only use a sword or tomahawk like the other (that is, no throwing the sword or using the sword as an everyday tool), the sword would still win in an open environment.
---
It was much higher priority for them to make pokemon out of an ice cream cone and a bag of trash. - Number43
GT: Kain Djinn PSN: mlsterben 3DS: 2793-0922-1840
#4True RunePosted 11/8/2012 10:10:48 PM
really just depends on what you think looks cooler, as the stats are really kind of insignificant in the game.(there are weapons that are better than others...but it really doesn't matter)

I used the Assassin Tomahawk throughout the whole game, only switching to a sword, or club or axe when i felt like goofing around.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#5HappyBullPosted 11/8/2012 10:14:53 PM
really just depends on what you think looks cooler, as the stats are really kind of insignificant in the game.(there are weapons that are better than others...but it really doesn't matter)

I used the Assassin Tomahawk throughout the whole game, only switching to a sword, or club or axe when i felt like goofing around.

Epic sig you got there. Wheres that from exactly?
#6True RunePosted 11/8/2012 10:16:22 PM
HappyBull posted...

Epic sig you got there. Wheres that from exactly?

Suikoden 2..some of the last words spoken from the greatest villain ever. Luca Blight.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#7dillpickle69Posted 11/8/2012 10:20:31 PM
I use different weapons in all my playthroughs. In my main one, I'm using Tomahawk all around, and only a sword when I'm dueling someone important or when the Aquila boards a ship so I feel like a ship captain :D
---
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
#8ghosta2Posted 11/8/2012 10:24:15 PM
The only important stat is whether or not it can be used to parry.
---
"What is better. To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort." - Paarthurnax
Gt: Ghosta2
#9Princejake2Posted 11/8/2012 10:30:04 PM
I'm sticking to the hidden blades and daggers mostly.
---
XBL/PSN/MGO: Princejake2