Ok! Which one of you sick s.o.b.'s did it! I know you did!

#1McGriff67Posted 11/9/2012 3:43:54 AM
So I'm going through one of those Indian named woods, granted I'm hunting bears but what I saw made it impossible for me to kill one particular bear. There was this bear laying on its back by a river bank scratching its tummy with its little baby cubs draped all over it and running around all adorable. I'm thinking "Aww, come on Ubisoft!? Really!?" I walk away but then I realize that other players must've encountered the same scene and which ones were coldhearted enough to blast the entire bear family. So who are you people!!??
---
Sure we're down now,laughingstocks even but we will shine again and I'll be there still. McGriff67 True NY Knick Fan
CREATED 2/3/06
#2auorajrPosted 11/9/2012 3:44:47 AM
i murdered the cubs first so that the mom would put up a better fight. She didn't.
---
GT: DJ Ottbots
#3IonizerPosted 11/9/2012 3:50:44 AM
I saw a bear sitting against a tree (aww, he thinks he's people...), but it got up as soon as I approached. Didn't' see any cubs...
---
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s166/Ionizer_1/squirrel.jpg
Carrier of Squirrel Flu
#4KajexXIVPosted 11/9/2012 3:56:51 AM
You can't kill the young animals (deer and bear ), so just calm down.
#5dillpickle69Posted 11/9/2012 4:00:16 AM(edited)
I always see cubs playing with each other by riverbanks, and when they see me they run to their mom, who either guides them away or walks towards me like a canadian street gang.
This one time they were playing and they ran to their mom and kept playing, and I was thinking awww, I'm not gonna destroy that family ^_^
Then the mom attacked me and I drove a knife into her skull, then skinned her in front of her kids.
---
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
#6agentspoonPosted 11/9/2012 4:05:57 AM
I always see cubs playing with each other by riverbanks, and when they see me they run to their mom, who either guides them away or walks towards me like a canadian street gang.
This one time they were playing and they ran to their mom and kept playing, and I was thinking awww, I'm not gonna destroy that family ^_^
Then the mom attacked me and I drove a knife into her skull, then skinned her in front of her kids.

*laughs*
~
D'awwww I feel bad now.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#7SurmatisePosted 11/9/2012 4:23:50 AM
I like to get between the mother and her cubs first before I proceed to slaughter the mother and skin her in front of the cubs. Before leaving I look at the cubs and say "Your turn is coming"
---
Xbox live gamertag: Surmatise
#8dillpickle69Posted 11/9/2012 4:27:04 AM
Surmatise posted...
I like to get between the mother and her cubs first before I proceed to slaughter the mother and skin her in front of the cubs. Before leaving I look at the cubs and say "Your turn is coming"

Connor: I have killed your mother, and soon it will be your turn.

Cub: What is your name?

Connor: RFDSAJKLF;JIADSOU
---
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
#9MusuoJoePosted 11/9/2012 4:56:30 AM
KajexXIV posted...
You can't kill the young animals (deer and bear ), so just calm down.

This...
---
The World Is Yours<< *Al Pacino*
#10AuraOfSoulsPosted 11/9/2012 5:10:33 AM
Considering what the human children turn into when they become orphans in this game... i hate to see what happens to the orphaned animals later on.