Ok! Which one of you sick s.o.b.'s did it! I know you did!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Ok! Which one of you sick s.o.b.'s did it! I know you did!

User Info: McGriff67

McGriff67
4 years ago#1
So I'm going through one of those Indian named woods, granted I'm hunting bears but what I saw made it impossible for me to kill one particular bear. There was this bear laying on its back by a river bank scratching its tummy with its little baby cubs draped all over it and running around all adorable. I'm thinking "Aww, come on Ubisoft!? Really!?" I walk away but then I realize that other players must've encountered the same scene and which ones were coldhearted enough to blast the entire bear family. So who are you people!!??
Sure we're down now,laughingstocks even but we will shine again and I'll be there still. McGriff67 True NY Knick Fan
CREATED 2/3/06

User Info: auorajr

auorajr
4 years ago#2
i murdered the cubs first so that the mom would put up a better fight. She didn't.
GT: DJ Ottbots

User Info: Ionizer

Ionizer
4 years ago#3
I saw a bear sitting against a tree (aww, he thinks he's people...), but it got up as soon as I approached. Didn't' see any cubs...
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s166/Ionizer_1/squirrel.jpg
Carrier of Squirrel Flu

User Info: KajexXIV

KajexXIV
4 years ago#4
You can't kill the young animals (deer and bear ), so just calm down.

User Info: dillpickle69

dillpickle69
4 years ago#5
I always see cubs playing with each other by riverbanks, and when they see me they run to their mom, who either guides them away or walks towards me like a canadian street gang.
This one time they were playing and they ran to their mom and kept playing, and I was thinking awww, I'm not gonna destroy that family ^_^
Then the mom attacked me and I drove a knife into her skull, then skinned her in front of her kids.
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
4 years ago#6
I always see cubs playing with each other by riverbanks, and when they see me they run to their mom, who either guides them away or walks towards me like a canadian street gang.
This one time they were playing and they ran to their mom and kept playing, and I was thinking awww, I'm not gonna destroy that family ^_^
Then the mom attacked me and I drove a knife into her skull, then skinned her in front of her kids.

*laughs*
~
D'awwww I feel bad now.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: Surmatise

Surmatise
4 years ago#7
I like to get between the mother and her cubs first before I proceed to slaughter the mother and skin her in front of the cubs. Before leaving I look at the cubs and say "Your turn is coming"
Xbox live gamertag: Surmatise

User Info: dillpickle69

dillpickle69
4 years ago#8
Surmatise posted...
I like to get between the mother and her cubs first before I proceed to slaughter the mother and skin her in front of the cubs. Before leaving I look at the cubs and say "Your turn is coming"

Connor: I have killed your mother, and soon it will be your turn.

Cub: What is your name?

Connor: RFDSAJKLF;JIADSOU
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

User Info: MusuoJoe

MusuoJoe
4 years ago#9
KajexXIV posted...
You can't kill the young animals (deer and bear ), so just calm down.

This...
The World Is Yours<< *Al Pacino*

User Info: AuraOfSouls

AuraOfSouls
4 years ago#10
Considering what the human children turn into when they become orphans in this game... i hate to see what happens to the orphaned animals later on.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Ok! Which one of you sick s.o.b.'s did it! I know you did!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived