Rank the Assassin's Creed games from best to worst

#51IdunnomynamePosted 11/9/2012 2:04:57 PM
1>3>2>Brotherhood>Revelations

Because the first one evoked a feeling that the other games cannot even come close to matching. There will never match the visceral feeling that you got when Garnier de Naplouse had the ill man's legs broken right in front of your eyes, and you and everyone else was helpless to do anything to prevent it from happening.

That, and most of the other cinematic scenes in the game is what clenched that top spot.

The other games were perhaps more polished as games, but I felt they rushed to appeal to the populace's desire of more variety.
---
"What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women. That is good!"
#52GarudinPosted 11/9/2012 2:10:35 PM
I think 3 is the best, though Connor isn't as much of a badass(it make sense why though) as Ezio or Altair personality wise

My only complaint towards 3 is the crafting, convoys and some of the challenges. I think all of things were good ideas just executed in the wrong way
---
Crowd: Free Tibet, Free Tibet
Peter: I'll take it, hey China I have something you want but it'll cost ya...That's right all the tea
#53BeautyAndABeatPosted 11/9/2012 2:21:25 PM
Idk how anyone can rank AC III as the worst in the series...

How much do you wanna bet that they ranked it the lowest just because of the beginning portions of the game?

Pisses me off. They just want action, action, and action and couldnt care less for the story.
#54jastenPosted 11/9/2012 3:45:26 PM
BeautyAndABeat posted...
Idk how anyone can rank AC III as the worst in the series...

How much do you wanna bet that they ranked it the lowest just because of the beginning portions of the game?

Pisses me off. They just want action, action, and action and couldnt care less for the story.

Actually, it rates at the bottom with AC1 because of the story, not the gameplay. Nice assumption there... know what they say about those right?
---
We are not merely the sum of our parts
#55slickvic1990Posted 11/9/2012 4:15:23 PM
Mahuri posted...
2>Brotherhood>3>Revelations>1
#56L0ZPosted 11/9/2012 4:21:18 PM
1>2>B>3>R
---
[I7 3770 | G.Skill 8 GB DDR3 1600 Ripjaws | 256GB Corsair M4 SSD | GA-Z77X-UD3H | 2GB Evga GTX 670 FTW]
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
#57MurphirothPosted 11/9/2012 4:44:39 PM
Brotherhood > AC2 = AC3 > Revelations >>> AC1

The first game was decent, don't get me wrong, but the sheer monotony of it puts it on a much lower level than the sequels.
---
Gamertag/PSN-Murphiroth
"Would have liked to run tests on the seashells..."
#58illmatic009Posted 11/9/2012 5:19:06 PM
1. AC2
2. AC3
3. AC: Brotherhood
4. AC1
5. AC: Revelations
---
Loco-Motive
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/illmatic009/fullnxe/card.png
#59RealmIycePosted 11/9/2012 6:36:39 PM
Brotherhood - best
Revelations
1 - worst
---
Currently playing -World of Warcraft, Kingdoms of Amalur, Final Fantasy 1.
#60ShinRaKnightPosted 11/9/2012 6:43:33 PM
Brotherhood=Revelations>3>>2>>>>>>1

I personally don't see the problem people have with Revelations. Though I will take in to consideration personal preferences when it comes to story. In my list I go by gameplay alone.

Brotherhood and Revelations are equal. They have pretty much all of the same features, except for the additions of Tower Defense and Med, Defense in Rev.

Then comes 3. Though I enjoy the game immensely the glitches and the fact that they took several steps back in regards to some things (Like Assassination Contracts), it falls behind.

2, was a great game, but gameplay wise it was the stepping stone between the original an what we have today.

And finally 1, for obvious reasons, the gameplay was incredibly repetitive, that alone wouldn't be a problem except that it was also stale.
---
GT- Abyssal Shift
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShinRaKnight
More topics from this board...
Nine men's morris problemNairel227/22 12:34PM