There are NO glitches in this game people!

#1kentuckybobPosted 11/11/2012 3:01:06 AM
I dont know where all this bug/glitch talk is coming from, im 50-60 hours into the game and its ran flawlessly for me, maybe its because I own one of the newer models of Xbox? You guys should think about upgrading, or maybe delete some data of the HD.
---
"You know what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like this?"
#2FredCat07Posted 11/11/2012 3:06:27 AM
Then you must picked a luck disc. We all have flaw one.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#3VanDamPosted 11/11/2012 3:12:36 AM
...yeah right
---
My power is discombobulatingly devastating, I could feel his facial tissue collapse under my force. Its ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.
#4TheLegendaryPiePosted 11/11/2012 3:16:38 AM
Do you have 100% sync , I'm almost there , only 3 naval missions left, for me, but you really only notice glitches when ur doing the optional stuff
#5jakerscythePosted 11/11/2012 3:32:21 AM
kentuckybob posted...
I dont know where all this bug/glitch talk is coming from, im 50-60 hours into the game and its ran flawlessly for me, maybe its because I own one of the newer models of Xbox? You guys should think about upgrading, or maybe delete some data of the HD.

Ha. Haha. Hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHH!!!!
#6Worker_8_Posted 11/11/2012 3:34:22 AM
VanDam posted...
...yeah right

This. Also, stop being a fanboy. There are tons of glitches in this game. Hell, I got stuck in mid-air after jumping off a ledge where a tree was.
#7a19serna89Posted 11/11/2012 3:40:32 AM
No glitches? Yea right, Who knows how many times I've been running and climb over some stupid object like a barrel or a shop stand or something. Sometimes I'll be walking and Connor climbs a ladder I don't want to climb, oh and riding a horse? sometimes your horse can't jump over the simplest of objects, gets stuck near trees, sometimes it jumps on a rock and you can't jump back down. One time I even used the horse whistle and I saw the icon but no horse. The AI is flawed have you seen the way the walk in multiplayer? They get all confused and disoriented, sometimes when you kill an NPC when they fall in a certain spot that isn't normal, their body contorts all weird and they look like they're possessed. I've also encountered a glitch in the frontier where there is a squad of soldiers and one of them is stuck in a tree, you can't kill him and he can't see you even when you're standing right in front of them. Oh and have you encountered the glitch where you cant sell anything from Connors inventory? To fix that you need to leave the animus or fast travel. These little things ruin my game play experience, and make me stop playing for a bit. None of this should have been happening, the game is great, but it feels a bit rushed to me. They seemed to rush it out during the same time frame as RE6 and Black Ops 2. If they would have spent maybe 6 more months on the game and ironed out all the kinks it would be brilliant. This game is chock full of bugs, to deny it means you have simple expectations or no eye for detail what so ever.
#8riouken1234Posted 11/11/2012 3:43:09 AM
Guys, he's right.

There are no glitches in the GAME. In the ANIMUS? Sure! But not the game!

Don't you see guys? It's all the animus! Ubisoft did it on purpose, fo sho! It's the ANIMUS.

You don't die, you de-sync! The game doesn't load, the animus loads!

Honestly,study up on some AC knowledge brothers.
#9haterstotheleftPosted 11/11/2012 3:46:45 AM(edited)
While there are definitely a quite a few glitches to be found here, it's being WAY overblown on this site. Half of the "OMG ****ING GLITCH GUYS" threads that pop up these days are actually just a case of the TC being too stupid to figure out he's doing something wrong. Like the Assassination Contracts stuck at 66% fiasco.

As for me, the only notable glitch I've had is the Achilles Clones Barbershop Quartet.
#10Blitzkrieg182Posted 11/11/2012 6:17:08 AM
Finished, no full sync, and just like skyrim not a single glitch here as well.