You can tell that the liberal writers had a hard time making this.

#21JackApostrophePosted 11/11/2012 3:50:02 PM
I will never understand why some people feel the need to demonise those who disagree with them.
#22ClawFFPosted 11/11/2012 3:57:07 PM
Best case scenario the guy is a troll. Worst case: he actually believes what he's saying.

Tip: being an Independent doesn't mean "Someone who goes onto Gamefaqs forums to tell others it firmly believes in political stereotypes (however misconstrued)."
#23chuckkeithPosted 11/11/2012 4:06:23 PM
BigBadDogIV posted...
Shad0wG0d posted...
dfghdfghfdeh posted...
Just for fun.
Liberal: Favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, especially as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.

Conservative: Disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.

That was the liberal of yesterday, and sadly that is the conservative of today that you mentioned. The liberal of yesterday said things like, "I may disagree with what you say but I will die for your right to say it." Now the lib of today says, "How dare you destest the King! He is a God because he gives us free hand outs! I am not sure where the money is coming from but whatever! I disagree with what you say and I will die for the king silencing you." Face it libs, you don't have free will. You CANNOT disagree with Obama. I on the other hand AM a free thinker, watch this, Obama I think your presidency has been a complete failure and Romney I don't think you would have been any better! *Gasp* "OH MY GOSH HE DIDN'T!"

i actaully read i a article recently about obama (ive read a lot of articles like the one im about to mention but im only mentioning one)...this sort of went under the rader when it happened but did you know obama recently gave Black farmers 1.2 billion dollars of tax payer money...the reason he gave was that we owed it to them for there years as a slave. keeping in mind that none of the farmers that got the money had ever been a slave in there whole life. he did it thru the courts b/c there no way congress would have allowed it and the judge responible for letting it go thru is guilty of reverse discrimation which is technally illegal but i guess he got a free pass or something thanks to obama.

This is the most hilarious thing I've read all day.
---
"Don't come this way!"
#24Xbox-36OPosted 11/11/2012 4:09:24 PM
make love (after marriage and always procreatively), not war!
#25yankeefan03Posted 11/11/2012 4:15:12 PM
Shad0wG0d posted...
Hell, it is about resentment to a higher power(the king), freedom, and fighting back against abuse of power. Everything liberals hate! You can tell when they mention conservative things like the Tea Party how liberal the writers are. Also they glorify the king and they also glorify the worsphiping a king way of life. I never understood liberals inherant need to worship a man, why not just be free willed and a free thinker? Anyways, I just thought this was funny.

Someone is mad because they didn't win the election. Lol
---
"Ummm... Brotherhood was in Rome, not Italy."
X-Box Live Gamertag--GageIsLegend