the chase

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: wareagle2008

wareagle2008
4 years ago#1
can someone explain how to beat the ship mission( the chase ). I can do the first part, but the second part where you battle the fort, there are 3 towers to destroy and the best ive done is 1. I must be doing something very wrong. Any help out there, thanks

User Info: Foxravencroft

Foxravencroft
4 years ago#2
when the towers fire make sure to hit x to defend. other than that, just keep firing at the towers.
GT: Foxravencroft
When all of your wishes are granted, all of your dreams have been destroyed.

wareagle2008
4 years ago#3
but how close do you have to be to use the large cannons and also what does the other type of ammunition do? should I use that sometimes?

wareagle2008
4 years ago#4
bump

User Info: Foxravencroft

Foxravencroft
4 years ago#5
It has been awhile, but I think I was around 500m away and I used the regular cannon balls. I didn't even know about the others until much later.
GT: Foxravencroft
When all of your wishes are granted, all of your dreams have been destroyed.

User Info: MisguidedPirate

MisguidedPirate
4 years ago#6
wareagle2008 posted...
but how close do you have to be to use the large cannons and also what does the other type of ammunition do? should I use that sometimes?

You have to be relatively close - trial and error is your friend. The swivel guns do nothing - a notification to that effect comes up on screen if you try firing them at the towers.

The water ends up getting... turbulent... a few seconds before any of the mortar shots even hit it, so if you see the water in front of you foaming up, half-sail and turn around immediately. Once you get that down you're not likely to get hit, so you can take your time destroying the towers.
XBL : Crossbit

wareagle2008
4 years ago#7
i give up i cant do it!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived