How do I beat the Boston Brawlers New York member? jeez

#11Yellowish_No3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 8:12:29 AM
Um thank yall for those response but I am now confused ;)
---
I am the third, a master, a sentinel of awakeness.
I hold truth like a torch, shadows flicker before me. -- Rain of Brass Petals -- Three Voices
#12JackApostrophePosted 11/12/2012 8:15:19 AM
Look at your logbook and follow its advice. All of the Brawler enemies are weak to specific type of attack, and the logbook will give you a hint as to what that weakness is.
#13Yellowish_No3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 8:20:19 AM
JackApostrophe posted...
Look at your logbook and follow its advice. All of the Brawler enemies are weak to specific type of attack, and the logbook will give you a hint as to what that weakness is.

Alright, but what is this logbook? Forgive my ignorance, I'm very aware of the Animus Database -- is this logbook different? Where do I go to read it?
---
I hold truth like a torch, shadows flicker before me. -- Rain of Brass Petals -- Three Voices
#14JackApostrophePosted 11/12/2012 8:23:36 AM
Press the Back button to go to your map. Then press down to switch to the logbook, right to open up the mission type list, up and down to find the Boston Brawlers and then right again to look at the information on Brawler missions.
#15McGriff67Posted 11/12/2012 8:26:15 AM
When you press select and your map pops up if you scroll down with the left analog stick you will find the logbook option. I believe you press right and another objectives menu shows up where you find objective pointers on Brawlers.
---
Sure we're down now,laughingstocks even but we will shine again and I'll be there still. McGriff67 True NY Knick Fan
CREATED 2/3/06
#16GTRagnarokPosted 11/12/2012 8:57:32 AM
Really? I beat him just fine without any environmental attacks.

TC is talking about the Rope Breaker right? If so, tools and environmental attacks are the only way.

WRONG. I beat him by running into him, which puts him off balance, and then start punching him.
---
Alienware M17x R4 | i7-3720QM | 2GB 7970M | 16GB DDR3-1600 | 128GB Samsung PM830 mSATA SSD
#17Yellowish_No3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 10:17:36 AM
Oh, okay, thaaat logbook. Okay, thank yall so much for all the help, have a good day and have fun playing assassins creed. I'll see yall next time I get lost.
---
More topics from this board...
Nine men's morris problemNairel227/22 12:34PM