How do i open up fast travel points i in the frontier?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. How do i open up fast travel points i in the frontier?
4 years ago#1
Topic.
4 years ago#2
As far as I know the only ones you get are Davenport, Boston or New York(I don't think I've ever had both active), Kanienkeseton, the conquerable forts, and one harbormaster. Unfortunately, these fast travel points are all on or near the perimeter, none in the middle.
4 years ago#3
FAT_ALTAIR posted...
As far as I know the only ones you get are Davenport, Boston or New York(I don't think I've ever had both active), Kanienkeseton, the conquerable forts, and one harbormaster. Unfortunately, these fast travel points are all on or near the perimeter, none in the middle.

You can fast travel to Lexington and Concord later in the game. I didn't know liberated forts could be used for fast travel. Damn, wish I knew that earlier. >.<
Scumbag brain
4 years ago#4
I saw a picture of someones fast travel map (on this site too, but cannot find it now) of a fast travel tunnel near the middle of the frontier. Just wondering about how to activate it.
4 years ago#5
^^ That should say frontier map. I can't edit posts yet. >_<
4 years ago#6
I don't know how to unlock them. I think they open up during Sequence 7, but I don't think I realised I could use those Fast travel points until Sequence 9.
Scumbag brain
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. How do i open up fast travel points i in the frontier?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived