How do i open up fast travel points i in the frontier?

#1StealthRefinedPosted 11/12/2012 12:29:45 PM
Topic.
#2FAT_ALTAIRPosted 11/12/2012 1:51:06 PM
As far as I know the only ones you get are Davenport, Boston or New York(I don't think I've ever had both active), Kanienkeseton, the conquerable forts, and one harbormaster. Unfortunately, these fast travel points are all on or near the perimeter, none in the middle.
#3SelectGenderPosted 11/12/2012 1:57:40 PM
FAT_ALTAIR posted...
As far as I know the only ones you get are Davenport, Boston or New York(I don't think I've ever had both active), Kanienkeseton, the conquerable forts, and one harbormaster. Unfortunately, these fast travel points are all on or near the perimeter, none in the middle.

You can fast travel to Lexington and Concord later in the game. I didn't know liberated forts could be used for fast travel. Damn, wish I knew that earlier. >.<
---
Scumbag brain
#4StealthRefined(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 2:20:19 PM
I saw a picture of someones fast travel map (on this site too, but cannot find it now) of a fast travel tunnel near the middle of the frontier. Just wondering about how to activate it.
#5StealthRefined(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 2:20:47 PM
^^ That should say frontier map. I can't edit posts yet. >_<
#6SelectGenderPosted 11/12/2012 2:22:44 PM
I don't know how to unlock them. I think they open up during Sequence 7, but I don't think I realised I could use those Fast travel points until Sequence 9.
---
Scumbag brain