• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. how do i get more assassins

User Info: qwertyuopasdfgh

qwertyuopasdfgh
4 years ago#1
Hi guys,

I'm in boston and I am wondering how I get more assassins. All I have is Stephane Chapeau and clipper wilkinson. Is there anyways to get more? I have done all the missions I can find but maybe I am missing some. I go to the assassins contract symbols to speak to those guys however no interactive dialogue symbol appears and I can't speak to them. I am in sequence 7 if that helps. Thanks in advance
PSN: amg123 GT: amg1232

User Info: SkyrimDawnguard

SkyrimDawnguard
4 years ago#2
You do liberation missions to get more members for your brotherhood.

qwertyuopasdfgh
4 years ago#3
Do they appear on the map or do you just stumble upon them? Because it says north boston is disputed but no missions appear on my map.

SkyrimDawnguard
4 years ago#4
THey show up on your map, if it's disputed it means that the area is not liberated. I suggest you find viewpoints in the area and synchronize with all of them.

User Info: angeloglorioso

angeloglorioso
4 years ago#5
I had a missing icon problem with the last assassin contract. The way I solved it was by exploring the streets in that district until you stumble upon the conflict you need to resolve. For me it was freeing a criminal in an alley. I think the icon disappeared when I failed the mission the first time. So yeah, just explore the area.

However, if you haven't even met with the 3rd contact take a look on the map and try to find an icon for him or look for the interactive conversation icons, sometimes that will trigger the mission icon to respawn. Ugh, bugs...

qwertyuopasdfgh
4 years ago#6
See thats the thing there are no viewpoints on my map. I think i got them all. The only thing that appears in liberation contract but nothing is there when I go to it so I'm confused.

SkyrimDawnguard
4 years ago#7
I think I have the same problem you mentioned. which part are you trying to liberate? Boston?

qwertyuopasdfgh
4 years ago#8
anyone know of a map online that shows the locations of the mini assassin missions like freeing prisoners or defending stand owners from redcoats?

qwertyuopasdfgh
4 years ago#9
So I am missing a free a civilian held captive by thugs mission. Anyone know the location of the 3 because I have 2 of them,

User Info: KnightSlasher

KnightSlasher
4 years ago#10
The Boston Map under FAQs helps:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/621797-assassins-creed-iii/faqs/65217
"Kiri kiri kiri kiri kiri kiri! "
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. how do i get more assassins

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived